Progressive Currency

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Now that the Collective has been unleashed on the Confederate Flag, Leadership is turning it's attention on it's next target: US Currency. Presently, US Currency is a collection of pale, white face, most of whom owned slaves and exploited the proletariat; that must change. No longer should we be forced to look at these Oppressors and tyrants. I doubt that the average Progressive can even name Three of our Founding Fathers if you spotted them Washington and Franklin, so it's no loss to replace them on US Currency.

$1 Bill remove Washington, replace with Jose the Migrant Farm Worker
$3 Bill, new bill, rainbow colored with a smiling Barack Obama on the face and Reggie Love in the rear
$5 Bill remove Lincoln replace with FDR who interred Japanese Americans and perverted a Syphllis experiment into a bioterrorist experiment that would later influence Mengele and the Nazis
$10, remove Hamilton replace with a CO2 Molecule, the Progressive God

Citizens will not be allowed to carry any denominate greater that a single $5 at anytime so the rest of the changes won't affect the vast majority of the Collective

Now that the Collective has been unleashed on the Confederate Flag, Leadership is turning it's attention on it's next target: US Currency. Presently, US Currency is a collection of pale, white face, most of whom owned slaves and exploited the proletariat; that must change. No longer should we be forced to look at these Oppressors and tyrants. I doubt that the average Progressive can even name Three of our Founding Fathers if you spotted them Washington and Franklin, so it's no loss to replace them on US Currency.

$1 Bill remove Washington, replace with Jose the Migrant Farm Worker
$3 Bill, new bill, rainbow colored with a smiling Barack Obama on the face and Reggie Love in the rear
$5 Bill remove Lincoln replace with FDR who interred Japanese Americans and perverted a Syphllis experiment into a bioterrorist experiment that would later influence Mengele and the Nazis
$10, remove Hamilton replace with a CO2 Molecule, the Progressive God

Citizens will not be allowed to carry any denominate greater that a single $5 at anytime so the rest of the changes won't affect the vast majority of the Collective
WOW !!!! --- EXCELENT POST ------ YOU NAILED IT PERFECTLY --- GREAT JOB ----

That's the best one that I've seen yet. ............ I agree, there's no end to this madness. People will continue until there's nothing left but war on our streets. People a lighting a fire that's going to be next to impossible to put out. I believe that we'll see blood flowing in the streets before all is said and done. This shit has gone far enough, too far really. A lot of people don't like what they're seeing right now. Everyone has a breaking point.

I think Obama plans on bringing the country down around his big ears in his last 16 months

I wouldn't be surprised if the bed wetter went after the US flag at some point claiming it offends Indians or some other victim group.

It is unfortunate that the rebel flag has been turned into a symbol of hate by the moonbats thanks to a handful of dumbfucks that should have been aborted. It was a symbol of rebellion, and libtards hate that too.

Forum List

Back