Prog-Gas is $7-$9/gal like O's Energy Czar wanted; Republi-Gas is cheap

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
why do left-wingnutz insist on lying TO THEMSELVES????

THE LEFT WANTS HIGH GAS PRICES; to "encourage" folks to take alternate transportation

the Left FIERCELY OPPOSES increased domestic energy production

So now gas is indexed by political affiliations?

read my post again leftard, or have somebody explain it
High gas prices were and have been around through more than one president, derp..

yes of course loon; but you miss my point; your domestic partner "rightwinger" and rachel madcow's squeeze Candycorn are trying to give obama credit for the gas prices
I see your chain stays in a perpetual yanked position..

So now gas is indexed by political affiliations?

YES when you use the measure of what direct affect a president has on OIL SUPPLY.
I hope you understand the fundamentals of "supply and demand". As the supply increases and the demand stays the same
prices most likely and frequently go down. When the "supply" is lower and the demand stays the same, prices go up.
And when the supply goes up and the demand lowers the prices really go down!

So what affect can a President have on oil supply? By increasing the supply and the demand stays the same prices go down.

If the president can increase the supply and the demand stays the same prices of gas go down.

So what did Obama do to increase the supply? NOTHING in the first 6 years except lower the supply !
Here is how it happened.
So what did Obama do to make higher prices???
These are indirect affects on the price of gas that Obama tried to do.........
1)told Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer?
2) Encourage foreign drilling OFF Florida by Cuba
3) Encourage Canada to sell almost 1 million barrels per day to China?

Now here is the ONLY thing that Obama had aa direct affect on the price of gas, i.e. increasing the supply lowers the price.

4) Obama signed almost 50% fewer oil finding leases on Federal lands.
This is the ONLY real executive action any President can have on INCREASING production which would INCREASE supplies and Obama ....
a) In 6 years new leases under Obama..........9,922 new leases..
b) In 8 years new leases under Bush...........23,569 new leases!
leasesfederal.png

So the DIRECT affect Obama had was SIGN fewer leases for exploration which would lead to increased production.
He authorized 58% fewer leases then Bush did.
Oil and Gas Statistics

Forum List

Back