Professor's Immigration Rant Booed

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Ah - another clear sign that the left is completely unaware of where Americans stand regarding Arizona's immigration bill. Here we have yet another liberal attempting to spin the bill as a means to afford her a platform of self-serving nonsense. Perhaps her experience teaching such topics as Chicano and Queer Studies left her unprepared for the reaction her insipid attempt at a graduation speech created. The Dean of the University actually had to step in and ask that the audience allow the professor to finish...

____

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4bW5yqNeR8]YouTube - Professor Gets Booed At Commencement Speech Over Arizona Law[/ame]

More proof liberals are stupid. Arizona residents overwhelming approve of this law and this idiot professor tries to attack it at an Arizona University. :cuckoo:

She may not have been booded if only she had spoken what was "truth". OH WELL. and it happened in Arizona.. :eusa_angel:

It seems she was getting booed before she even stated her position. Makes me think that the boos were more for her bringing up the topic at the wrong time. Which I would agree with. This is the graduates day, not one for political statements.

It seems she was getting booed before she even stated her position. Makes me think that the boos were more for her bringing up the topic at the wrong time. Which I would agree with. This is the graduates day, not one for political statements.
____

That was part of it to be sure - but the chorus of boos certainly escalated during particular segments of her attempt at far left discourse - including what appears to be a large segment of boos from where the graduates were seated.

That professor screwed up - but again, it shows how far out of touch so many on the left are. Americans are fed up with the immigration problem - they want the border made far more secure and a viable solution produced. At present we have the federal government doing little, and Arizona finally had enough and passed a law requiring enforcement of the federal law. How dare they!!!

Just shows to go ya that no occasion is above hijacking by leftist crackpots, in order for them to attempt to impose themselves upon everyone else.

Or just crackpots in general.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqLvV21tsdw[/ame]

Just shows to go ya that no occasion is above hijacking by leftist crackpots, in order for them to attempt to impose themselves upon everyone else.

Or just crackpots in general.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqLvV21tsdw]YouTube - Girl tries to convert huge audience during graduation speech[/ame]

LOL.

Hopefully that young lady recovered!

Yes, the liberal response to Arizona's immigration law is as messed up as that poor girl's graduation speech!!! :lol:

Yes, the liberal response to Arizona's immigration law is as messed up as that poor girl's graduation speech!!! :lol:

Not at all. People have a right to protest laws they don't agree with in this country. If you don't like that, then you show where you stand truly on freedoms.

The people, We the people are starting to wake up to Government spending and the Federal Government not supporting Immigration law but wanting to change it instead. People don't want amnesty, they want enforcement. Eventually the left will learn to understand.

Not at all. People have a right to protest laws they don't agree with in this country. If you don't like that, then you show where you stand truly on freedoms.
____

Ah, but I did not say "people" didn't have a right to protest - but rather the form and content of those protests are as ridiculous as this poor girls graduation speech - or the silly professor's rants at the other graduation ceremony.

Try to keep up pard...:eusa_angel:

The people, We the people are starting to wake up to Government spending and the Federal Government not supporting Immigration law but wanting to change it instead. People don't want amnesty, they want enforcement. Eventually the left will learn to understand.
____

Bingo - there can be no talk of amnesty until the border is far more secure, otherwise, we make them all legal and in ten years we are back in the same situation as we are now.

One of Reagan's greatest mistakes was offering amnesty to illegals without first improving border security.

Ah, but I did not say "people" didn't have a right to protest - but rather the form and content of those protests are as ridiculous as this poor girls graduation speech - or the silly professor's rants at the other graduation ceremony.

No more ridiculous than the tea partiers protesting federal taxes when they're at their lowest levels in sixty years.

No more ridiculous than the tea partiers protesting federal taxes when they're at their lowest levels in sixty years.

___

You are now admitting the protests against the Arizona immigration law are ridiculous.

There is hope for you yet! :eusa_angel:

___

You are now admitting the protests against the Arizona immigration law are ridiculous.

Actually, I know you're trying to troll and be dishonest. This is why I don't bother trying to have a rational discussion with you, since you're not here for a rational discussion. You're here to get paid with every waste of space post you make.

I think it is cool I have twatbert on ignore
mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture1636-mod.gif

___

Actually, I know you're trying to troll and be dishonest. This is why I don't bother trying to have a rational discussion with you, since you're not here for a rational discussion. You're here to get paid with every waste of space post you make.

You seriously cannot believe that?

___

CryingIndian.jpg

The problem being that the liberals really think that everybody is on their side on EVERY issue. I think the silent majority is standing up to be counted....and when they do, watch out!

Forum List

Back