Problem Making a Donation to USMB

Discussion in 'Announcements and Feedback' started by George Costanza, Mar 21, 2012.

1. George Costanza

George Costanza A Friendly Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,187
    A year or so ago, I signed on for automatic, annual payments to be made to support this place. A week or so ago, I was informed that no annual payment would be made because PayPal felt there was something wrong with my credit card number.

There was nothing wrong with my credit card number. I deleted the card number and added a new card (same number). It took it just fine, I made a donation, and that's that.

Except - I would like to do it automatically on an annual basis. I didn't see that option when I made a donation this time.

Have they done away with that?

2. freedombecki

freedombecki Let's go swimmin'! Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,935
    Contact PayPal and your bank, George. Hopefully no one is tampering with your identity in any way, and it could have been due to clerical error of a clerk interpolating a card or birthdate number, or whatever else information is used. Hope it finds a quick resolution. It could also be a routine annual check to be certain you know you are still giving on the part of a wise banker somewhere looking out for you.

You're such a standup guy for supporting USMB. Thanks. :)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2012