Pro trump film suggests it's data are so accurate it solved a murder. Which is false like most things they claim.

The facts don't lie... The dems used massive ballot mailouts to stuff the ballot box.... Trump is the rightful president not this stupid jackass Biden....

Its not a "pro Trump film" its a pro fair election film... But the libs want to dissect the film and ignore the real meat of it... What does that tell ya?....

You almost gotta laugh if it wasn't so tragic that lefties own political propaganda. They showed a film depicting the assassination of George W. Bush while he was in freaking office. Every time Clinton got in trouble they showed some old inane Nixon movie on cable. Hollywood cobbled together a Ginzburg movie to promote abortion. Nobody ever saw "Southside With You" but it was intended to promote the Obama legacy. They sentenced Dinesh to prison time for allegedly contributing $100 more than he was authorized to republican candidate and they thought it would shut him up. let it go lefties, you sound even more whiny than usual.

If you want to make the dems pay for cheating in elections... get out and vote for Trump in 24 and bring as many people to the polls as you can.....

• Banned
I mean of your information in the film 2000 mules is so rightous why lie about everything.

It doesn't make a lick of sense.

But most things trump does doesn't make sense.

2000 Mules is such a joke Republican leadership reject it.
Yeah it's pretty bad when they won't touch it.

Kinda funny Jim Jordan has STFU.

I guess they got something good on him in the coming Jan 6 th terrorist attack hearings.

But I bet the right wing will believe this kinda like the rest of the BS they believe. But hey. They can't prove it in court.

Forum List

Back