Pro-ISIS radicals with machetes, knives attack Kurds in Germany (VIDEO)

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It must really bother those who support the savage ISIS to see the Kurds protesting against what is happening to their fellow Kurds. You would think that by now these people would have been civilized enough after living in Europe to be protesting against ISIS who are also busy murdering their fellow Muslims. So far in my city or even in any city in Southern California where there are plenty of Muslims living, I haven't heard of one demonstration against ISIS.

Pro-ISIS radicals with machetes, knives attack Kurds in Germany (VIDEO)
Published time: October 08, 2014 08:34
Get short URL

germany-kurds-muslims-brawls2.si.jpg

Still from Ruptly video

14K3.1K41

Trends

Islamic State
Tags

Clashes, Conflict, Germany, Health, Human rights, Protest, Psychology, Religion,Security, Violence
Peaceful protests against IS in Syria and Iraq organized by Kurdish nationals in several German cities ended with serious clashes with pro-jihadist Muslims in Hamburg and Celle. Police had to request reinforcements to restore order.

Police in Hamburg, a port city of 1.8 million people, used water cannons, batons and pepper spray late Tuesday to disperse crowds of warring Kurds and pro-jihadist Muslims, armed with knives and brass-knuckles, following a protest against Islamic State militants who are attacking the Kurdish town of Kobani in Syria near the Turkish border.

Continue reading at:

http://rt.com/news/194060-germany-kurds-muslims-brawls/

sheeeesh------they are rioting violently ---Islamic style in GERMANY???? I am amazed

Forum List

Back