Pro Hillary candidate McMullin admits goal is to stop Trump

Every candidate that is not Trump is out to stop Trump from winning... Reality sucks ...
No idiot EVERY candidate is out to win it for themselves EXCEPT this asshole.

Bill Weld's Focus is on Stopping Trump

Weld Will Now Focus on Stopping Trump - Political Wire

Try again and remember not to forget old news stories from the past... Every Candidate is out to stop Trump from winning even if it mean them winning for themselves or helping Clinton!

Evan McMullin: Goal Of Candidacy Is To Prevent Trump Electoral Vote Victory

He admitted himself folks. The GOP is TRYING to stop Trump. Period.

The GOP created the Trump Virus. It's their responsibility to help find the cure.

There is no cure. Trump already won at focusing 1/2 of the nations' attention on their ultra-corrupt Big Gubmint.

No. Trump focused a large part of the crazies on-----Trump. After he is gone, they will mill around in a crowd for a while, and eventually going back to whatever they were doing before. Many standing on the corner with a "THE END IS NEAR" sign.

Every candidate that is not Trump is out to stop Trump from winning... Reality sucks ...

Try again and remember not to forget old news stories from the past... Every Candidate is out to stop Trump from winning even if it mean them winning for themselves or helping Clinton!
Oh a VP candidate.....big shocker...he's not even the top of the ticket and doesn't matter. Gary Johnson want's to be president.

Evan McMullin: Goal Of Candidacy Is To Prevent Trump Electoral Vote Victory

He admitted himself folks. The GOP is TRYING to stop Trump. Period.

The GOP created the Trump Virus. It's their responsibility to help find the cure.

There is no cure. Trump already won at focusing 1/2 of the nations' attention on their ultra-corrupt Big Gubmint.

No. Trump focused a large part of the crazies on-----Trump. After he is gone, they will mill around in a crowd for a while, and eventually going back to whatever they were doing before. Many standing on the corner with a "THE END IS NEAR" sign.

That would be a 'best case scenario'. That ain't happenin', tho'...............

Oh a VP candidate.....big shocker...he's not even the top of the ticket and doesn't matter. Gary Johnson want's to be president.

Keep on going and maybe you will realize that people hate Trump because he is not Republican and also learn every candidate is out to stop Trump...

Now enjoy those articles and hope you don't commit suicide after this election because it will be fun reading how you refuse to accept anyone but Trump!

Keep on going and maybe you will realize that people hate Trump because he is not Republican and also learn every candidate is out to stop Trump...

Now enjoy those articles and hope you don't commit suicide after this election because it will be fun reading how you refuse to accept anyone but Trump!
Stein isn't. She HATES Clinton. Oh I won't commit suicide. I was so damn tempted today to ram my truck into the Dem headquarters....if I hadn't had my kids with me I might have. Some snobby privileged bitch was sitting out there with her nose in the air....

Stein isn't. She HATES Clinton. Oh I won't commit suicide. I was so damn tempted today to ram my truck into the Dem headquarters....if I hadn't had my kids with me I might have. Some snobby privileged bitch was sitting out there with her nose in the air....

She was laughing at crazy Trump supporters, no doubt.

True many from the GOP are against Trump... ever heard of nevertrump? All rational people in the US should be against him as he is a complete joke

In reality, Trump is a 3rd. Party candidate. Most of both of our parties are global leaning which is why, at the end of the day,
Congress went along with whatever Obama wanted. America's best interest isn't being served. And you can bet the RINO party will do whatever they can to prevent a term limit on what they consider a cushy, lucrative career. Trump isn't a politician, and does't like politicians. I don't either.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back