Prince Andrew sued in federal court by Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre: ‘I was trafficked to him’

I got to call you out on bullshit. There were rumours of perversion about a number of British monarchs, including James I and Edward II. Without implying either were guilty of the High Crimes that were attributed to them, it didn't result in their disposal much less that end of the whole monarchy.
Those werent in living memory. The royals sobered up with Victoria and they have buy and large kept clean till this lot.

I am totally in favour of Medieval Methods in dealing with Pedo Priests and ANY who enabled them!!! Unfortunately I don't have a say...dammit!!!

Mind you I am also in favour of said Methods for ALL pedos.

Greg
Methodists are strict and John Westley was the founder. A Lutheran told me, that's a branch of the Anglican Church and I said baloney.

Andrew will not bring the Royal Family down…

Should he be hung by his balls?

Yes, and he should be shot twice in the back of the head if found guilty!
Queen Elizabeth II Rex will intervene on Prince Andy' troubles.

Do Royals have immunity?
Probably. But not in the states. The London charges are pretty much hopeless. 16 is the legal age over here and she was 17. Trafficking might be difficult to prove. Did she speak up ?
In the US she is subject to your laws. I have no idea how your courts will treat him. This sounds like a private prosecution so I imagine that it has less weight than if the authorities were bringing charges.

Probably. But not in the states. The London charges are pretty much hopeless. 16 is the legal age over here and she was 17. Trafficking might be difficult to prove. Did she speak up ?
In the US she is subject to your laws. I have no idea how your courts will treat him. This sounds like a private prosecution so I imagine that it has less weight than if the authorities were bringing charges.

I doubt if he can be forced to testify in a Civil case. He may lose by default.
But given the age of the complaint and the “he said/she said” aspects, it will probably go nowhere

But it is another embarrassment for the Royals who just want this Prince Andrew thing to go away

What does Princess Megan have to say about the nasty affair?

I doubt if he can be forced to testify in a Civil case. He may lose by default.
But given the age of the complaint and the “he said/she said” aspects, it will probably go nowhere

But it is another embarrassment for the Royals who just want this Prince Andrew thing to go away
I think so. I would imagine that their people are working out a price to put this to bed. Over here in royalland simple folk are wondering how a 17 year old girl gets to travel the world fucking princes and nothing gets said ever. Was she an orphan ?

I think so. I would imagine that their people are working out a price to put this to bed. Over here in royalland simple folk are wondering how a 17 year old girl gets to travel the world fucking princes and nothing gets said ever. Was she an orphan ?
Good point

Even with a passport, I didn’t think minors could travel without parental consent

Have to wait for the book. She is probably disgusted that the old perve is giving the family a bad name.

Yet the Royal Family seems to be throwing Harry and Meagan under the bus while they shield Prince Andrew.

Better to be a child molester than to speak ill of the Royals

jezabel
Have to wait for the book. She is probably disgusted that the old perve is giving the family a bad name.
I suspect she will title her book Jezebel the wife of King Ahab.

She has proven to be a good mother by removing herself from a toxic family. Sensible young lady.
Prince Harry and Princess Megan moved to America and then moved back to Great Britain and the bagpipes didn't play.

We need to be optimistic about this. The royal family relies on an element of mystique that will be washed away by a drawn out trial. Folk will also wonder why he resists going to the US to face the music.

Support for them is not at an all time high and this may tip that over the edge. Shagging a 17 year old girl is not illegal in the UK but a bloke in his 40s makes it a bit urgh.

I suspect the reason after all these years is financial and he will probably reach an arrangement with the lady. That would be an admission of guilt though. Its all very complicated.

Sit back and enjoy the show.
I am not agreeing with the British paying to keep royalty. But if you are that, you live great and must live by the ways of tradition. The Royal Family has had new people come into it over the last few decades who go outside the lines. I would call Meagan Markle white trash by that and she is a woman of color.

I am not agreeing with the British paying to keep royalty. But if you are that, you live great and must live by the ways of tradition. The Royal Family has had new people come into it over the last few decades who go outside the lines. I would call Meagan Markle white trash by that and she is a woman of color.
Prince Albert tobacco ain't bad.

You really know nothing.

Forum List

Back