Primary turnout not boding well for GOP

I just hope after the lose this election they dont start talking about killing people again

Talking about it is better than what Obama does with all of his wars where he actually kills people... Oh wait, you didn't mean it like that...

Vote Obama TM, he is literally everything you hated about Bush and more.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/31/u...?_r=2&nl=todaysheadlines&emc=edit_th_20120331

Primary Turnout Could Signal Trouble for G.O.P.

By TRIP GABRIEL

Published: March 30, 2012

After presidential primaries or caucuses in 28 states, voters are sending a potentially troubling message to the Republican Party: We aren’t necessarily as excited about the campaign as you think.

By some important measures, voting analysts say, turnout is down in the Republican nominating contests compared with 2008, defying the widespread assumption that Republicans would line up in huge numbers for a chance to evict President Obama from the White House.

Nope all it signals is that we are just waiting for November- we don't care who the nominee is... VOTE ABO 2012 get it- got it- good :)

BTW most voters know it will be Romney and we like him~

they hate Mitt.

pretty much no one likes him but his family and the money people

Interestingly enough, in states where Romney won, it's the rich people (those that make over 250,000/yr) that voted the most for him, those that earned less than 150,000/yr voted mainly for Santorum.

Curiously enough, voter registration for rich people has gone up by over 30 percent this year.

Which makes you wonder why all of them aren't registered already. You would think that they would have some respect for the country that has given them so much, and allowed them to become wealthy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/31/u...?_r=2&nl=todaysheadlines&emc=edit_th_20120331

Primary Turnout Could Signal Trouble for G.O.P.

By TRIP GABRIEL

Published: March 30, 2012

After presidential primaries or caucuses in 28 states, voters are sending a potentially troubling message to the Republican Party: We aren’t necessarily as excited about the campaign as you think.

By some important measures, voting analysts say, turnout is down in the Republican nominating contests compared with 2008, defying the widespread assumption that Republicans would line up in huge numbers for a chance to evict President Obama from the White House.

Nope all it signals is that we are just waiting for November- we don't care who the nominee is... VOTE ABO 2012 get it- got it- good :)

BTW most voters know it will be Romney and we like him~

lmao.gif

I just hope after the lose this election they dont start talking about killing people again

And just what will you do if Obummer loses in November? Then what?

Well, I'd worry that we have a crazy person who thinks he's wearing magic underwear in the White House, and so should you.

Frankly, you guys might worry more than I would.

Do you really think Romney - who lets not forget legalized gay marriage and imposed a universal health care program- is really going to be a doctrinaire conservative?

A man whose own advisor compare his views on issues to an Etch-a-Sketch?

romney_etch_a_sketch.jpg

Then your election cheating would have to be soooooo high you will be caught red handed

so... the only way the GOP can ever win an election, is to cheat?

You have proof from every election the GOP ever won, that they cheated?

Please, links.

Ya'll don't have to rely on the NY Times (even though you can't actually dispute their FACTS in this instance), just do a simple google search. Participation in the Primary is WAY down in state after state.

Women are leaving the party in droves too.

Whatever the reason, a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll of Wisconsin and 11 other battleground states shows this: Republicans have a women problem.

The survey finds a near-tie between Obama and Republican front-runner Mitt Romney among male voters but an Obama rout among women. While Democratic candidates have gotten more support from women than men in every presidential election since 1980, the current difference in support is unusually large and significantly bigger than it was in January and February.

A 12-point gender gap in USA TODAY’s Swing States poll in January and February has widened to 19 points as a hard-fought Republican primary campaign has ground on and a debate over contraception coverage flared.

Romney strategists insist the outsized gap won’t last once the GOP primary battle ends.
Poll shows GOP candidates lack appeal with women | Green Bay Press Gazette | greenbaypressgazette.com

Gee, will mittens strap a big ol birth control pill on the top of his station wagon?

Whatever the reason, a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll of Wisconsin and 11 other battleground states shows this: Republicans have a women problem.

The survey finds a near-tie between Obama and Republican front-runner Mitt Romney among male voters but an Obama rout among women. While Democratic candidates have gotten more support from women than men in every presidential election since 1980, the current difference in support is unusually large and significantly bigger than it was in January and February.

A 12-point gender gap in USA TODAY’s Swing States poll in January and February has widened to 19 points as a hard-fought Republican primary campaign has ground on and a debate over contraception coverage flared.

Romney strategists insist the outsized gap won’t last once the GOP primary battle ends.
Poll shows GOP candidates lack appeal with women | Green Bay Press Gazette | greenbaypressgazette.com

Gee, will mittens strap a big ol birth control pill on the top of his station wagon?

congrats... you now suck off goats. I bet your proud.

From the NY Times? WOW! What a surprise. :rolleyes:

Yea, I was shocked too. :lol:

Yes. If one disagrees with a source...that invalidates the truth of it.

I disagree with FOX NEWS on just about everything. Does that make NONE of what they spew, truthful?

Here's some DESPERATELY needed hints on debating for you CONZ...since obstensibly...that is what this forum is...

If you have a criticism to make about an issue, make it about the issue. Not about the veracity of the source reporting it. If you have a VALID criticism to make about the source, then make it. Otherwise, YOUR FEELINGS toward who reported it are irrelevant. Get that? That you don't LIKE the SOURCE, doesn't mean the story isn't true.

In this instance, the issue in question is whether the poll is correct. Well, just saying it isn't doesn't make it so. Perhaps there is OTHER POLLING DATA which shows something vastly different? Did you check? No. You simply blamed the messenger. You have NO IDEA what the public opinion polling data is on this issue, yet it appears that you already have the answer.

Here...here's an unbiased look into the issue.
RealClearPolitics - False Reports: GOP Not Losing Women in Contraception "War"

Took me all of about 30 seconds to find.

Step up your game CONZ.
It sucks.

What I find amusing about this whole premise of a lack of "excitement" from Republicans is that it's my belief that come November it's going to be the exact opposite...it's going to be the Democrats that are struggling to get the same voters to turn out in 2012 that turned out for Barry in 2008. Is there anyone out there that REALLY thinks the youth vote is going to be there after they got a taste of reality with four years of Obama and the Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight?

You've got kids coming out of college with a hundred thousand dollar student loan debts who haven't been able to find a job because of this Presidents inept handling of the economy. You think those kids are as excited by "Hope & Change" NOW as they were in 2008?

It's a nice try by the New York Times to put a pretty face on things but even though the Republican base might not be "excited" by the nomination process...their dislike of Barry WILL have them turning out come November.

congrats... you now suck off goats. I bet your proud.

I AM proud.
Proud that you had NOTHING to come back at me with other than your pathetic insults.

Want an insult?...here's one for you.

Go fuck yourself, you rat-felching, chicken raping, syphilitic pile of wombat shyte.

Well, I'd worry that we have a crazy person who thinks he's wearing magic underwear in the White House, and so should you.

Frankly, you guys might worry more than I would.

Do you really think Romney - who lets not forget legalized gay marriage and imposed a universal health care program- is really going to be a doctrinaire conservative?

A man whose own advisor compare his views on issues to an Etch-a-Sketch?

romney_etch_a_sketch.jpg

They just don't care, Joe. Their racism is more powerful than their conservatism.

Forum List

Back