Pretend you're a legitimate human and a REAL American for just a brief moment.

and tell us which part of the Trump agenda if and when executed could / would be harmful to REAL Americans?
Be specific...no he hurts our feelings with abrasive truths bullshit.
Youll find few if any liberals on this forum who have the balls to answer a question head on, without deflection, instead asking some other question, or just flat out trolling. Its just how liberals are. They aren't creatures of facts. They are creatures of feelings. They're in it for the "props" they get from fellow libs; feverishly checking each post to see if someone clicked "agree", "funny and agree", or "winner". And when even tbey have admitted to themselves that they cannot conjure up even the lamest attempt of a troll; they "funny" your post. That's all you can expect man. Just the way it is...
Youll find few if any liberals on this forum who have the balls to answer

Liberals have shoved your shit right back down your throats all week.

Boston showed where you losers stand.
Perfect example. ^^^^I don't even think he did it on purpose... It's a knee jerk instinct with these creatures.

Last edited:
and tell us which part of the Trump agenda if and when executed could / would be harmful to REAL Americans?
Youll find few if any liberals on this forum who have the balls to answer a question head on, without deflection, instead asking some other question, or just flat out trolling. Its just how liberals are. They aren't creatures of facts. They are creatures of feelings. They're in it for the "props" they get from fellow libs; feverishly checking each post to see if someone clicked "agree", "funny and agree", or "winner". And when even tbey have admitted to themselves that they cannot conjure up even the lamest attempt of a troll; they "funny" your post. That's all you can expect man. Just the way it is...
Youll find few if any liberals on this forum who have the balls to answer

Liberals have shoved your shit right back down your throats all week.

Boston showed where you losers stand.

Oh believe me we know where we stand.
We're running shit, we own all of D.C....we haven't forgotten.
3141-trump-counties.png

Well I don't have to tell you any answer as it has been done in my absence. There is nothing tRump wants to do that is beneficial for Americans. All he wants to do is set up America to make him and his family more money and drain the rest of Americas financial balance.

A legitimate human and real American knows that American workers are woefully underpaid.

The same leftists who constantly bitch about that also demand that we keep illegal aliens here to work the fields cheap so we can afford produce. Which is it? You only want citizens paid well but keep the dirt cheap wages for illegals?

Of course, you guys also say that Americans won't do the jobs. We used to all the time. Funny how decades of government dependency and an entitlement mentality has caused many to refuse any kind of work.

I'm a capitalist racketeer.

I believe that employers that knowingly hire illegals should be jailed and their business taken away.

Sixty-five percent of the economy is based on consumer spending. We have deficits because of the lack of expendable income from the middle class.

Social welfare is caused by working class poor. The biggest offenders are employers in red States.

A legitimate human and real American knows that American workers are woefully underpaid.

The same leftists who constantly bitch about that also demand that we keep illegal aliens here to work the fields cheap so we can afford produce. Which is it? You only want citizens paid well but keep the dirt cheap wages for illegals?

Of course, you guys also say that Americans won't do the jobs. We used to all the time. Funny how decades of government dependency and an entitlement mentality has caused many to refuse any kind of work.

Haha...you'll lose all the whackos in your simple logic. They flat out can not wrap their peanut brains around the most simplest of concepts.
In the back of those itty-bitty minds they're thinking REAL, hard working Americans can just work harder and make more to fund more via higher tax rates....Isn't that right filthy LeftTards?

Your confusing 'logic' with ignorance.

Hmmm...2+2 doesn't add up.
Your buddies want to keep their human pets (illegal beaners) to the tune of $100 billion per year...rally your friends to STFU and let's funnel that $100 billion through the hands of the middle class and REAL Americans.
Whatta ya say?

Those aren't my 'buddies.'

Well I don't have to tell you any answer as it has been done in my absence. There is nothing tRump wants to do that is beneficial for Americans. All he wants to do is set up America to make him and his family more money and drain the rest of Americas financial balance.
How is he doing that?

I'm a capitalist racketeer.

I believe that employers that knowingly hire illegals should be jailed and their business taken away.

Sixty-five percent of the economy is based on consumer spending. We have deficits because of the lack of expendable income from the middle class.

Social welfare is caused by working class poor. The biggest offenders are employers in red States.

Haha...you'll lose all the whackos in your simple logic. They flat out can not wrap their peanut brains around the most simplest of concepts.
In the back of those itty-bitty minds they're thinking REAL, hard working Americans can just work harder and make more to fund more via higher tax rates....Isn't that right filthy LeftTards?

Your confusing 'logic' with ignorance.

Hmmm...2+2 doesn't add up.
Your buddies want to keep their human pets (illegal beaners) to the tune of $100 billion per year...rally your friends to STFU and let's funnel that $100 billion through the hands of the middle class and REAL Americans.
Whatta ya say?

Those aren't my 'buddies.'

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

So far his agenda hasn't really been implemented. What has been done is mostly executive orders that sound great to his disciples but achieve very little if anything. other than that just about anything he wants to do is harmful to America and the world.

Wrong, drastic reduction in regulations, his supreme court appointment and VA reforms are substantial accomplishments that will impact the country for decades.

Some are some aren't.
Could it be that we have way too much low grade, low iQ, low class filth trying to turn a child's job into a career that can cover costs for five silver tooth anchor babies and a substance abuse problem?
Remember when brainless entry level jobs were reserved for our teenagers seeking work experience?

Every job that isn't a degreed/certification type is entry level.

Really, I've made a pretty good living all my life, owned businesses and never had a degree or certification. Oh, and never been out of work more than two weeks unless I wanted to be.

Destroying Obamacare would kill thousands of Americans, and bankrupt millions.

Removing environmental protections would devastate the environment, as would withdrawing from climate treaties.

Privatizing government assets (that is, his infrastructure plan) is a giveway to political cronies that would block the public from accessing those assets, unless they paid big bucks.

Removing voter protections turns the USA into a third world dictator type nation. Stacking the courts with conservative anti-Constitution and anti-liberty activists does the same.

Cutting taxes on the rich while cutting services to the middle class will explode the deficit and devastate the economy.

And deporting hard-working immigrants is sadistic and inhumane.

Any more regressive talking points you wish to share?

Oh look, it's yet another cowardly conservative. Very typical. They all say they want to discuss issues, but they just rage when you discuss issues.

So, I'll do what they hate most now, and talk more facts.

Trump is a catastrophe for the agricultural sector.

By killing the TPP, he made it so US food exports have tariffs on them, but food exports from other Pacific nations don't. Hence US food exports are cratering, as Asian nations switch to buying cheaper food from Canada and Australia.

And by scaring off Mexicans, Trump has made it so that crops are now rotting in the fields all across the USA, because there's nobody to pick them.

I do find it hard to be sympathetic to the farmers now going bankrupt, being how they mostly voted for Trump.

Oh look, it's yet another cowardly conservative. Very typical. They all say they want to discuss issues, but they just rage when you discuss issues.

By killing the TPP, he made it so US food exports have tariffs on them, but food exports from other Pacific nations don't. Hence US food exports are cratering, as Asian nations switch to buying cheaper food from Canada and Australia.

And by scaring off Mexicans, Trump has made it so that crops are now rotting in the fields all across the USA, because there's nobody to pick them.

I do find it hard to be sympathetic to the farmers now going bankrupt, being how they mostly voted for Trump.

Really, I know a lot of TX cattlemen and poultry growers that are happy as shit with the renewed exports of beef an poultry to China. Also I've been buying reasonable priced US fruits and vegetables all season long. TPP was a bad deal, it included crap that should have never been included in a trade agreement. The US is too large a consumer nation for any country to start a trade war.

Links to your claims. Thanks clown.

Links to your claims. Thanks clown.

"But, but, but....I heard someone utter it on CNN one time...it must be true."

he has no agenda and he's never said anything that wasn't a lie.

you trumptards are funny.

you hate this country and most of the people in it. :thup:

nice troll thread though

as I keep telling you, if you weren't so bitter and ignorant, maybe you wouldn't be a broke loser.
Just another Fascist Whore who found it too hard to actually participate in an actual discussion.

All of this and in your previous post in this thread are talking points based upon lies and carefully crafted insult. They ARE NOT discussions.

Have you ever told the truth in your entire life?

What the hell is a "legitimate human"?

Some are some aren't.
Could it be that we have way too much low grade, low iQ, low class filth trying to turn a child's job into a career that can cover costs for five silver tooth anchor babies and a substance abuse problem?
Remember when brainless entry level jobs were reserved for our teenagers seeking work experience?
Remember when tenure at a corporation was at least 30 to 40 years, unlike today which is at 8 and still dropping?

Forum List

Back