President’s “Back To School Speech” Scheduled For Sept 14th

But, back then the schools didn't have children chant Obama's name in a song.
Really sounds a lot like indoctrination to me. I can see the concerns on this issue
YouTube - School children sing praises to their savior Obama

:rofl: What a dishonest post and posting of that video.

why is it dishonest? It is his opinion and I, too, believed it was not appropriate to have a song memorized and sung by children about a President who had yet to prove himself worthy of praise by our children.

It is not like it was written by a child. It was written by an adult based on the adults ideological beliuefs and based on an adults "hopes".

But I still dont see why you deem Meisters post as dishonest?

why is it dishonest? It is his opinion and I, too, believed it was not appropriate to have a song memorized and sung by children about a President who had yet to prove himself worthy of praise by our children.

It is not like it was written by a child. It was written by an adult based on the adults ideological beliuefs and based on an adults "hopes".

She is making it seem like every school is doing this. One teacher at one school does not make indoctrination by Obama.

I'll make sure my grandkids stay home on that day.

Sheltering young people as to the realities of the world does them no good.
"Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer".
Learning how to live, work, go to school and be a part of society requires an ability to learn at a young age how to deal with others you disagree with.
Deny them of that and you are going to have big problems with them when they grow up.

What are you telling your child, when you tell them you don't want to go to school the day the President speaks?
My parents always taught me to respect my country and our President no matter what party he belonged to. It is okay to complain and disagree with him, but this hate mongering is just stupid. My parents never taught me to hate the President, and I had no idea my father didn't like Bush, until he was a Clinton supporter in 92.

Why doesn't he just get a CLUE... over 50% of the people don't give a shit what he has to say.

he should just go play golf for the next couple years and leave us the hell alone.:lol:

Why don't you go take your medication.:cuckoo:

She is making it seem like every school is doing this. One teacher at one school does not make indoctrination by Obama.

:lol: One teacher....at one school? I laugh at you, Dog.

Show me all the schools that are doing this. Go ahead. You're the one with the conspiracy theory that Obama is trying to brainwash the children of America, not me.

LOL, all this HATEMOGERING OF A PRESIDENT.

well golly gee, sorry. But you lefties, anti-war protesters, etc etc BROKE THAT FRIGGEN MOLD when Bush was in office.

It's real nice to hear ya all BITCH now that it is a DEMOCRAT-PROGRESSIVE-COMMIE administration.:eusa_whistle:

Man Obama sure was brainwashing last year. :lol:
Gob Forbid he tell the children to stay in school, do their homework, and to listen to their teachers. What an evil man. :lol:

Remarks by the President in a National Address to America's Schoolchildren | The White House

Not his fucking concern with all the crap on his plate atm. Leave the kids alone right now Mr. President. Worry about the economy. Remember..."It's the economy stupid!"? :lol:

So you don't care that children are less educated than many other countries? And how are we suppose to stay at the top of our game, if all our children have terrible educations? Sorry, I forgot, only private school kids are important.

I forget, we don't want them educated, then they start to think for themselves.

But, back then the schools didn't have children chant Obama's name in a song.
Really sounds a lot like indoctrination to me. I can see the concerns on this issue
YouTube - School children sing praises to their savior Obama

:rofl: What a dishonest post and posting of that video.

Of course you would think it was dishonest, Dog. I would expect that from you....your part of it. How about this one?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdPSqL9_mfM&NR=1]YouTube - BARACK OBAMA KIDS AND HITLER YOUTH SING FOR THEIR LEADER[/ame]

That is fuckin nasty

Fair enough. I read your criticism differently.

True, one school does not mean a wide spread problem...sort of similar to one racial slur does not make an entire movement as one laden with racists

Show me all the schools that are doing this. Go ahead. You're the one with the conspiracy theory that Obama is trying to brainwash the children of America, not me.

I think I was saying teachers, and schools, Dog. Once again you project and try to spin my words because your lame. You can't make an honest debate without the spin.

Last edited:
Man Obama sure was brainwashing last year. :lol:
Gob Forbid he tell the children to stay in school, do their homework, and to listen to their teachers. What an evil man. :lol:

Remarks by the President in a National Address to America's Schoolchildren | The White House

Not his fucking concern with all the crap on his plate atm. Leave the kids alone right now Mr. President. Worry about the economy. Remember..."It's the economy stupid!"? :lol:

So you don't care that children are less educated than many other countries? And how are we suppose to stay at the top of our game, if all our children have terrible educations? Sorry, I forgot, only private school kids are important.

I forget, we don't want them educated, then they start to think for themselves.

Him and his type have fucked up our educations. He can stay out of it. And that boldened part is where you have it right!

Last edited:
I think I was saying teachers, and schools, Dog. Once again you project and try to spin my words because your lame. You make an honest debate without the spin.

Show me all the teachers and schools who do this Meister. You showed what? One or two. Keep going.

You're the one who posted a video of something going on in one school and acted like kids in schools these days are forced to praise the President in song, not me.

Why doesn't he just get a CLUE... over 50% of the people don't give a shit what he has to say.

Actually no one cares what he says more than the right and especially the extremists on this site. You hang on his EVERY word and start threads about anything he says. So actually I think you do give a shit about what he says, probably too much so.

he should just go play golf for the next couple years and leave us the hell alone.:lol:

And yet here you are, posting in this thread. Funny.

Actually no one cares what he says more than the right and especially the extremists on this site. You hang on his EVERY word and start threads about anything he says. So actually I think you do give a shit about what he says, probably too much so.

oh brother.:lol:

Forum List

Back