President Trumps FAKE NEWS AWARDS are in.

Lol @ conservatives complaining about lack of coverage of an improving economy and job growth

The Highly Anticipated 2017 Fake News Awards

Funny read and it includes the news you can't get from the msm about the improving economy & job growth.

This doesn't even begin to cover the many fake, outrageous stories. There should be a record of these. Let's see:

1. Trump's tax plan is Armageddon.
  2. Trump is insane.
  3. Trump is mentally unfit to run the country.
  4. Trump's heart is about to give out.
  5. Trump should be impeached.
  6. Trump won't build the wall and Mexico won't pay for it.
  7. Trump is a racist.
  8. Trump said the word "shithole".
  9. Trump should apologize to the nations of the world.
  10. Trump is a misogynist.
  11. Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the election.
  12. Trump's family are Russian spies.
  13. Trump will be out of office by end of 2017.
  14. Mueller is going to "get" Trump "any day now."
These are all I can think of right now. I'm sure I'm forgetting lots of others.

Oh yeah:
  1. Trump will never be nominated.
  2. Trump will never be president.
  3. Trump is a Rodeo Clown.
  4. For Trump to please, please run! (thank you Steve Colbert)
  5. Trump is not my president.
  6. Trump has lost the respect of the world.
  7. America is falling in the eyes of the world because of Trump!

Last edited:
The Highly Anticipated 2017 Fake News Awards

Funny read and it includes the news you can't get from the msm about the improving economy & job growth.

This doesn't even begin to cover the many fake, outrageous stories. There should be a record of these. Let's see:

1. Trump's tax plan is Armageddon.
  2. Trump is insane.
  3. Trump is mentally unfit to run the country.
  4. Trump's heart is about to give out.
  5. Trump should be impeached.
  6. Trump won't build the wall and Mexico won't pay for it.
  7. Trump is a racist.
  8. Trump said the word "shithole".
  9. Trump should apologize to the nations of the world.
  10. Trump is a misogynist.
  11. Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the election.
  12. Trump's family are Russian spies.
  13. Trump will be out of office by end of 2017.
  14. Mueller is going to "get" Trump "any day now."
These are all I can think of right now. I'm sure I'm forgetting lots of others.

Oh yeah:
  1. Trump will never be nominated.
  2. Trump will never be president.
  3. Trump is a Rodeo Clown.
  4. For Trump to please, please run! (thank you Steve Colbert)
  5. Trump is not my president.
  6. Trump has lost the respect of the world.
  7. America is falling in the eyes of the world because of Trump!
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Love how that propaganda piece posted by the OP how the article toots the myth of Reagan how his tax cuts only benefitted the wealthy but betrayed the middle class familys.

LOL The man who lies everyday is a now a critic, sure thing, he isn't smart enough to talk in coherent sentences. But 'dark money' sure plays the right wing conservatives. You guys must love being played. Intelligent reader, see link at bottom, righties you keep on following emasculation fits you so well. CDZ - The Emasculated American

"The Bottom Line: To sum up, at least eight of the “Fake News” winners resulted in corrections, with two reports prompting suspensions or resignations. Two of the winners were simply tweets that were quickly corrected and never resulted in news articles. One was an opinion article in which the author later retracted his prediction....Let’s it put it this way: If the president admitted error as frequently, he would earn far fewer Pinocchios."
Analysis | Fact-checking President Trump’s ‘Fake News Awards’

"The inevitable, drab moment of “getting on with it” arrived when Daniels returned from the bathroom to find her suitor beckoning her from the mattress. “I was like, ‘Ugh, here we go.’ And we started kissing,” she recalled. The sex? “Nothing crazy. It was one position, what you would expect someone his age to do.”" Trump’s Sad, Pathetic Affair With Stormy Daniels Will Remind You of His Sad, Pathetic Presidency

"We gave the statement a rating of Mostly False. While the connections between the Clinton Foundation and the Russian deal may appear fishy, there was simply no proof of any quid pro quo." Hillary Clinton, Russia, and uranium: What you need to know

=

Worth a listen when you have time. Freedom in the World 2018

And the winner of the Biggest Fake News of All Time goes to....DONALD TRUMP for claiming five million illegal Mexicans voted in the last election.

The runner up for Biggest Fake News of All Time is...DONALD TRUMP for claiming he was going to immediately repeal and replace Obamacare with "great healthcare at a tiny fraction of the cost".

Honorable Mention for Biggest Fake News of All Time goes to...DONALD TRUMP for "“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me, folks."

LOL The man who lies everyday is a now a critic, sure thing, he isn't smart enough to talk in coherent sentences. But 'dark money' sure plays the right wing conservatives. You guys must love being played. Intelligent reader, see link at bottom, righties you keep on following emasculation fits you so well. CDZ - The Emasculated American

"The Bottom Line: To sum up, at least eight of the “Fake News” winners resulted in corrections, with two reports prompting suspensions or resignations. Two of the winners were simply tweets that were quickly corrected and never resulted in news articles. One was an opinion article in which the author later retracted his prediction....Let’s it put it this way: If the president admitted error as frequently, he would earn far fewer Pinocchios."
Analysis | Fact-checking President Trump’s ‘Fake News Awards’

"The inevitable, drab moment of “getting on with it” arrived when Daniels returned from the bathroom to find her suitor beckoning her from the mattress. “I was like, ‘Ugh, here we go.’ And we started kissing,” she recalled. The sex? “Nothing crazy. It was one position, what you would expect someone his age to do.”" Trump’s Sad, Pathetic Affair With Stormy Daniels Will Remind You of His Sad, Pathetic Presidency

"We gave the statement a rating of Mostly False. While the connections between the Clinton Foundation and the Russian deal may appear fishy, there was simply no proof of any quid pro quo." Hillary Clinton, Russia, and uranium: What you need to know

=

Worth a listen when you have time. Freedom in the World 2018
LOL The man who lies everyday is a now a critic,

Got news for you dude,that describes EVERY president we have had starting with the one that get elected in 1981.:rofl::haha::lmao:

It sure does not describe Trump though.I cant ever remember a president who actually DID any of the things he said he would do before becoming president going back to 1981.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Trump has reveres that long overdue trend than god.:D

Forum List

Back