President Trump is Building a Huge Political Campaign Operation

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
The man learns. He also understands what he’s facing in 2020 and is preparing for it.

Looking ahead to the 2020 campaign for the presidency, Brad Parscale, manager of the Trump 2020 re-election campaign, said on Fox News on Tuesday night that President Donald Trump “is one of the best marketers in American history. I think he understands the people. He understands how to communicate to people.” And as he and his team prepare for the next election, “he’s going to move in a way” that projects his strengths and reacts to whatever opposing candidate he winds up facing on the Democrat side.

Either way,” he told host Laura Ingraham of “The Ingraham Angle,” “he’s going to stay strong. He’s fighting for this country. He did this [ran for the White House] for no other reason but to save the country, and I don’t think he’s going to move away from that … It’s how we won the [2016] election and it’s going to be how he continues to win.”

Parscale added that the Trump team is “building one of the largest political campaign operations in history. I think he’s put so much emphasis in what we’re building in 2020. I go in weekly and give these reports. He’d be wasting a considerable amount of time, which he does not like to do” — if he didn’t want to run again, which some people actually have suggested.

And he’s going to mix official events with campaign rallys.

More @ Brad Parscale About Trump in 2020: He's 'Building One of the Largest Political Campaign Operations in History'

The man learns. He also understands what he’s facing in 2020 and is preparing for it.

Looking ahead to the 2020 campaign for the presidency, Brad Parscale, manager of the Trump 2020 re-election campaign, said on Fox News on Tuesday night that President Donald Trump “is one of the best marketers in American history. I think he understands the people. He understands how to communicate to people.” And as he and his team prepare for the next election, “he’s going to move in a way” that projects his strengths and reacts to whatever opposing candidate he winds up facing on the Democrat side.

Either way,” he told host Laura Ingraham of “The Ingraham Angle,” “he’s going to stay strong. He’s fighting for this country. He did this [ran for the White House] for no other reason but to save the country, and I don’t think he’s going to move away from that … It’s how we won the [2016] election and it’s going to be how he continues to win.”

Parscale added that the Trump team is “building one of the largest political campaign operations in history. I think he’s put so much emphasis in what we’re building in 2020. I go in weekly and give these reports. He’d be wasting a considerable amount of time, which he does not like to do” — if he didn’t want to run again, which some people actually have suggested.

And he’s going to mix official events with campaign rallys.

More @ Brad Parscale About Trump in 2020: He's 'Building One of the Largest Political Campaign Operations in History'
Trump is his campaign. He could go it alone if he wished.

Forum List

Back