President Trump Calls Out Cadet During Commence Speech at US Coast Guard Academy

I have to admit it was bigley until he started talking about himself and how he has been so mistreated. Just stick to script and congratulate these guys and wish them well.
He included a comment that needed to be said. Get over it.

No it didn't, it was there day and not his. Not about him every goddamn time.

It is a tradition! Shut up!

Why don't you SHUT UP!!! Name the last President who got up and whined about how unfairly he is being treated which is a lie, Then sit through a President who brags about how great he is.

I have to admit it was bigley until he started talking about himself and how he has been so mistreated. Just stick to script and congratulate these guys and wish them well.
He included a comment that needed to be said. Get over it.

No it didn't, it was there day and not his. Not about him every goddamn time.

It is a tradition! Shut up!

Why don't you SHUT UP!!! Name the last President who got up and whined about how unfairly he is being treated which is a lie, Then sit through a President who brags about how great he is.

Why stop lying about everything you don't like? That's worse than whining!

Special Prosecutor just appointed for investigating the whole affair. A very good move.

DOJ Appoints Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump Campaign’s Russia Ties
The decision is not a “finding that crimes have been committed,” Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein stressed.

WASHINGTON ― Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has appointed former FBI Director Robert Mueller to serve as special prosecutor overseeing the investigation into Russian influence in the 2016 presidential election.

In a statement, Rosenstein stressed that his decision “is not a finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted.” But he said he’d determined “based upon the unique circumstances, the public interest requires me to place this investigation under the authority of a person who exercises a degree of independence from the normal chain of command.”

In an order dated May 17, Rosenstein wrote Mueller, as special counsel, will conduct an investigation into “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump,” along with “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.”

DOJ Appoints Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump Campaign's Russia Ties | HuffPost
I'm sure you'll want to ask the scum at the Huff why they're reporting fake news that a Special Prosecutor has been appointed.

Forum List

Back