President Obama sets a new record!

It was about putting Americans back to work, not gunrunning.

the hypocrisy of the obama deranged rightwingnuts knows no bounds:

WASHINGTON -- The federal government under the Bush administration ran an operation that allowed hundreds of guns to be transferred to suspected arms traffickers - the same tactic that congressional Republicans have criticized President Barack Obama's administration for using, two federal law enforcement officials said Tuesday.

*snip*
When Bush, a Republican, was president, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives in Tucson, Ariz., used a similar enforcement tactic in a program it called Operation Wide Receiver. The fact that there were two such ATF investigations years apart in separate administrations raises the possibility that agents in still other cases may have allowed guns to "walk."

AP sources: Bush-era probe involved guns 'walking' - Forbes.com

but do continue with the fauxrage...

wow... is this the convention of stupid obama deranged rightwingnuts?

or is it just the continuing contest to see how many troll threads righties can do in a day? :thup:

You dispute the numbers in the article? Please, enlighten us? And, if you would, answer my original question please.

I swear if lefties could no longer make emotionally based arguments and ad hominem attacks, they wouldn't have a thing to say. Just once I'd love to see a central planner type like yourself make an argument with logic and reason.

sorry, loon... i don't discuss things with rightwingnuts.

but i will continue to enjoy mocking you.

wow... is this the convention of stupid obama deranged rightwingnuts?

or is it just the continuing contest to see how many troll threads righties can do in a day? :thup:

You dispute the numbers in the article? Please, enlighten us? And, if you would, answer my original question please.

I swear if lefties could no longer make emotionally based arguments and ad hominem attacks, they wouldn't have a thing to say. Just once I'd love to see a central planner type like yourself make an argument with logic and reason.

sorry, loon... i don't discuss things with rightwingnuts.

but i will continue to enjoy mocking you.

Thank you for proving my point beyond a shadow of a doubt. Priceless.

omg,, neither he nor holder knew a damn thing about fast and furious.

:eek:

now for the solyndra lies

Yea, they knew NOTH.....ING

And Solyndra was a chance to take so China doesn't get it all. Wonder if he would have invested 1/2 million of his own $ in Solyndra???

probably because he broke the rulez and made sure the private investor was paid back and the taxpayer was left to hang out to dry. and then he lies right to our faces and says he cares about the American people..

WASHINGTON -- The federal government under the Bush administration ran an operation that allowed hundreds of guns to be transferred to suspected arms traffickers - the same tactic that congressional Republicans have criticized President Barack Obama's administration for using, two federal law enforcement officials said Tuesday.

*snip*
When Bush, a Republican, was president, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives in Tucson, Ariz., used a similar enforcement tactic in a program it called Operation Wide Receiver. The fact that there were two such ATF investigations years apart in separate administrations raises the possibility that agents in still other cases may have allowed guns to "walk."

Holder lied to Congress about his knowledge of Fast and Furious. In addition, Obama's Fast and Furious got Americans killed.

Go back to Fluffing

I know this might worry both the left and the right.... but.... on the whole Tsunami thing... Obama is - to some degree, at least.... right.

Now, I'm not saying he'd not using it as an excuse... but... it is kind of accurate.

*snip*

Holder lied to Congress about his knowledge of Fast and Furious. In addition, Obama's Fast and Furious got Americans killed.

Go back to Fluffing

:eek: How did you know what I was going to say?? Well except for the "Fluffing" thing. :lol:

Forum List

Back