President Obama Prevents Sheriff Joe Arpaio From Checking If Inmates Are Illegal

and 8 years of a republican congress and 8 years of bush accomplished what as far as border control?
Do you think the current administration has done enough to curb illegal immigration?

Actually, because Boehner, Cantor and McConnell all became the "party of no", there isn't much that Obama can do, because the GOP will try to block anything he does.

Look at the way they change their positions. If they're for something, and Obama decides it's a good thing, they reverse positions and go against it.

They have voted against things they actually vote FOR when Obama said it was a good idea. Its freaking unbelievable.

Do you think the current administration has done enough to curb illegal immigration?

Actually, because Boehner, Cantor and McConnell all became the "party of no", there isn't much that Obama can do, because the GOP will try to block anything he does.

Look at the way they change their positions. If they're for something, and Obama decides it's a good thing, they reverse positions and go against it.

You didn't answer my question. Do you think the current administration has done enough to curb illegal immigration?

Under the Obama administration, more illegals have been sent back than under the Bush administration. You do realize this dont you?

The current administration and the bulk of left wing zealots here do not want border control at all. They will step on the rights of states such as those that border Mexico to see that the influx of potential votes from illegal aliens can continue, those voters being paid with improperly assigned entitlements as if they were legal, tax paying citizens of the USA.

Rest assured, Obama does not care that what he is doing is unconstitutional. Neither does that liberal idiot, Eric Holder.

We have elected a Marxist and he has filled his administration with sleazy characters having no conscience regarding the ignoring of our constitution and the pushing forward of his Marxist agenda.

The voting public will be collectively STUPID to re-elect this man.

and 8 years of a republican congress and 8 years of bush accomplished what as far as border control?
Typical liberal deflection. We're not talking about GWB right now. Whatever he may have done or not done in no way justifies what Obama is doing RIGHT NOW!

typical right wing deflection.....

whine about what the other party does while ignoring the same behavior in your own party.........

The current administration and the bulk of left wing zealots here do not want border control at all. They will step on the rights of states such as those that border Mexico to see that the influx of potential votes from illegal aliens can continue, those voters being paid with improperly assigned entitlements as if they were legal, tax paying citizens of the USA.

Rest assured, Obama does not care that what he is doing is unconstitutional. Neither does that liberal idiot, Eric Holder.

We have elected a Marxist and he has filled his administration with sleazy characters having no conscience regarding the ignoring of our constitution and the pushing forward of his Marxist agenda.

The voting public will be collectively STUPID to re-elect this man.

well, they have done more than prevoious administrations.......

deportations are at an all time high......

but no, they have not "done enough"" but neither of the parties will ever do enough........

it is too much in either parties interest to allow the illegals to cross for there to ever be a significant change in border policy........

Illegal immigration will stop when Americans pick up their guns and march to the border by the thousands cleaning house as they go. That will get someone's attention and something will be done.

yeah, something will be done then.. alot of americans will be arrested and sent to prison for multiple felony violations........

You didn't answer my question. Do you think the current administration has done enough to curb illegal immigration?

Under the Obama administration, more illegals have been sent back than under the Bush administration. You do realize this dont you?

Do you think Sheriff Arpaio is doing the right thing to find out if his immates are illegal? Also I find this story interesting. Do you think there is a connection?

Sheriff Joe to Obama: I'll keep doing my job

Actually, the suit was started by the ACLU for violations of Hispanic citizens' rights.

Me personally? I hope they investigate the shit outta this asshole. If he's guilty? Give him pink underwear and make HIM live in a tent.

That is completely wrong.

If you are going to give him pink under wear have the decency to also give him KY Jelly.

Actually, the suit was started by the ACLU for violations of Hispanic citizens' rights.

Me personally? I hope they investigate the shit outta this asshole. If he's guilty? Give him pink underwear and make HIM live in a tent.

That is completely wrong.

If you are going to give him pink under wear have the decency to also give him KY Jelly.

Why? He doesn't issue any KY with the pink undies he makes the prisoners wear!

The left are just really pissed off that he is asserting the laws already on the books and that his right wing conservative ideology is working.
The left have been trying to get him ever since he was elected and each and everything they have charged him with has been cleared.

The left are just really pissed off that he is asserting the laws already on the books and that his right wing conservative ideology is working.
The left have been trying to get him ever since he was elected and each and everything they have charged him with has been cleared.

According to my research, Sheriff Joe Arpaio was elected with a 80% margin.

According to my research, Sheriff Joe Arpaio was elected with a 80% margin.

And the majority who vote in his district are Hispanic. :lol:

Last edited:
Annex Mexico and Cenral America down to the Panama Canal and then tax the crap outta the new citizens. They could become citizens without all the trouble of leaving home and we would have a defenceable southern border. Also a way to get back those wandering plants who were too chentsey to stay here and pay a minimum wage.

Obama plays shell game. Gosh, I can't imagine why. . . . :eusa_whistle:

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has just announced that 396,906 illegal aliens were removed from the United States in FY 2011, proudly claiming that immigration enforcement is at an “all time high.” What they failed to disclose is that fewer and fewer illegal aliens are being removed for immigration law violations. New ICE priorities suggest that in order to be deported, an illegal alien must have committed other crimes. In effect, breaking U.S. immigration law is no longer a deportable offense.

FAIR has carefully analyzed the trend. In 2009, 65 percent of removals were for immigration violations only. In 2011, that number has fallen to 45 percent. The downward trend represents a new hands-off policy for most illegal aliens living in the U.S. and is a core component of this administration’s affirmative dismantling of most interior immigration enforcement.

Immigration Reform

Sheriff Joe is right, obamaturd just doesn't like being shown up, he got embarrassed. This is nothing more than obamaturd trying to cover up and supporting illegal aliens over Americans. Idiot.

You don't think the Sheriff should investigate if his immates are illegal?

by "inmates" do you mean brown people standing on the street not committing any criminal act?

Are you mexican? just wondered....

President Obama Prevents Sheriff Joe Arpaio From Checking If Inmates Are Illegal

And ‘Sheriff Joe’ has only himself to blame, an appropriate measure given the abundant evidence of Arpaio’s illegal and un-Constitutional activity.

And this is a non-issue, given the fact one’s immigration status is irrelevant since suspects are detained for suspicion of committing crimes other than entering the country illegally.

Or are Arpaio and his supporters admitting that they detain persons only for ‘suspicion of being illegal,’ which, again, is illegal and un-Constitutional.

And ‘Sheriff Joe’ has only himself to blame, an appropriate measure given the abundant evidence of Arpaio’s illegal and un-Constitutional activity.

And this is a non-issue, given the fact one’s immigration status is irrelevant since suspects are detained for suspicion of committing crimes other than entering the country illegally.

Or are Arpaio and his supporters admitting that they detain persons only for ‘suspicion of being illegal,’ which, again, is illegal and un-Constitutional.
Do you agree that when illegals cross the border they are breaking the law?

Forum List

Back