President Obama not a job creator

davidlee

Oct 7, 2012
The first problem is because of not knowing every individuals situation there are two statistics that are to convey what I’m looking for. My point is there are people who are disabled and can’t work on Government assistance. Then there are people who are physically and mentally able to work on Government assistance. When talking about the deficit in the United States if we get those people who can work because there is no reason they can’t work how much better would the deficit situation be.
My second issue President Obama Yesterday the Job Creator Alliance posted this.
Biden discussed President Obama’s plan to raise the top two marginal tax rates. If that were to occur, the economy would create 710,000 fewer jobs, according the accounting firm Ernst & Young. Jobs would suffer badly because, even though the Vice President said only 3 percent would pay those higher rates, those 3 percent are the biggest, most successful small businesses that do all the hiring. The
Ernst & Young study found the Obama tax hike would devastate jobs because those businesses that would pay the higher rates employ 54 percent of the private workforce.

On the other hand, tax reform like Governor Mitt Romney and Ryan propose would lower rates to encourage growth and do so without reducing revenue or shifting the tax burden from high income taxpayers to middle income families. Even the Tax Policy Center, which is the group Obama and Biden cite to criticize the Romney tax plan, does not claim the Romney plan would reduce revenue — never mind by $5 trillion.

–Curtis Dubay, Senior Policy Analyst, Tax Policy, Thomas A. Roe Institute for Economic Policy Studies

Does this plan sound like a person who wants to create jobs?

Ok this needs to stop. Right now we have job growth, 144,000 jobs created. See this is the confusing part. In the last years of bush sew were loosing 700k jobs a month. Why would you want to go back to policy that made us lose jobs?

You have got to be kidding me. There are reports nation wide of Business owners big and small ready to lay off or lower workers hours. Your probably working off of that 7.8% unemployment rate that came that stat is a pathetic lie. So you really think tax the rich the people who put people to work is the answer.Do you really think Obamacare helps get people jobs

THE FACTS ARE SO OBVIOUS. THE LOVE OF OBAMA A JOKE

You have got to be kidding me. There are reports nation wide of Business owners big and small ready to lay off or lower workers hours. Your probably working off of that 7.8% unemployment rate that came that stat is a pathetic lie. So you really think tax the rich the people who put people to work is the answer.Do you really think Obamacare helps get people jobs

THE FACTS ARE SO OBVIOUS. THE LOVE OF OBAMA A JOKE
You're right, UE is actually 7.3%.

Gallup Daily: U.S. Employment

Ok this needs to stop. Right now we have job growth, 144,000 jobs created. See this is the confusing part. In the last years of bush sew were loosing 700k jobs a month. Why would you want to go back to policy that made us lose jobs?

Because trickle down absolutely, positively, pinky swear will work this time (although it hasn't in 30 years).

Screen-shot-2010-11-15-at-12.21.46-PM.png

The numbers don't lie. Between President Obama tax plan and his health care plan jobs will not happen

I really wonder at people who announce to their competition that they are going to abandon some or all of their market share, When did Americans become such timid whiners?

Forum List

Back