President Hypocrite

clevergirl

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2009
I guess president Obama likes these wealthy people..

D.C. lawyer Timothy Broas, who has funneled more money to the political campaigns of President Obama than nearly anyone else, last week was recommended by Mr. Obama as the next U.S. ambassador to the Netherlands.

As a campaign “bundler,” Mr. Broas collected more than a half-million dollars for Mr. Obama’s 2012 campaign, raising money from family members, colleagues and other wealthy associates; four years ago, he assisted Mr. Obama’s successful bid for the presidency by raising between $200,000 and $500,000.

According to the Center for Responsive Politics, Mr. Broas becomes the latest of dozens of Obama “bundlers” who are already serving as ambassadors.

The fundraiser’s selection was first reported by the Center for Public Integrity.

This election cycle, 117 people have raised $500,000 or more each for the president’s reelection efforts – totaling at least $59 million. That’s at least 40 percent of the $145 million Mr. Obama has raised.

read more

Then there is this... I am stating this president is a cunning and megalomaniac human being. His thin skinned reactions to fair criticism combined with his abuse of power makes for a president worse then Nixon.

The President Has a List

The notion that Obama doesn't like wealthy people is something the right made up. The fact that it's obviously untrue isn't proof Obama is hypocritical, it's proof that your premise was bullshit to begin with.

The notion that Obama doesn't like wealthy people is something the right made up. The fact that it's obviously untrue isn't proof Obama is hypocritical, it's proof that your premise was bullshit to begin with.

I would have to agree with that assessment.

There are things you can ding this President on, so making stuff up and pretending like it's true is just a waste of time and energy.

President Obama is fine with wealthy people..and has said so. His whole position is that it's good to have wealthy people. And they should pay a little more into the system that got them wealthy.

Seems fair. Since they are using most of the resources.

Then there is this... I am stating this president is a cunning and megalomaniac human being. His thin skinned reactions to fair criticism combined with his abuse of power makes for a president worse then Nixon.

The President Has a List

President Obama is involved in secret bombings that are killing thousands of people in southeast asia?

Oh man..get that story to the press right away.

I would have to agree with that assessment.

There are things you can ding this President on, so making stuff up and pretending like it's true is just a waste of time and energy.

The economy being #1!

President Obama is fine with wealthy people..and has said so. His whole position is that it's good to have wealthy people. And they should pay a little more into the system that got them wealthy.

Seems fair. Since they are using most of the resources.

Only the wealthy people who donate to him... his abuse of power is outrageous.

"Behind the curtain: A brief history of Romney's donors." In the post, the Obama campaign named and shamed eight private citizens who had donated to his opponent. Describing the givers as all having "less-than-reputable records," the post went on to make the extraordinary accusations that "quite a few" have also been "on the wrong side of the law" and profiting at "the expense of so many Americans."

These are people like Paul Schorr and Sam and Jeffrey Fox, investors who the site outed for the crime of having "outsourced" jobs. T. Martin Fiorentino is scored for his work for a firm that forecloses on homes. Louis Bacon (a hedge-fund manager), Kent Burton (a "lobbyist") and Thomas O'Malley (an energy CEO) stand accused of profiting from oil. Frank VanderSloot, the CEO of a home-products firm, is slimed as a "bitter foe of the gay rights movement."

These are wealthy individuals, to be sure, but private citizens nonetheless. Not one holds elected office. Not one is a criminal. Not one has the barest fraction of the position or the power of the U.S. leader who is publicly assaulting them.

The President Has a List

President Obama is involved in secret bombings that are killing thousands of people in southeast asia?

Oh man..get that story to the press right away.

Leave it to you to dismiss abuses of power if the abuser is your guy.

No he is involved in drone bombings that are killing civilians in Pakistan and Afghanistan- something hypocrites such as yourself condemn the Bush admin of. He is using drones at three times the rate of Bush.

Like Nixon he is using his power to amass lists of people to attack- unlike Nixon he goes further and attacks private citizens.

No he is involved in drone bombings that are killing civilians in Pakistan and Afghanistan- something hypocrites such as yourself condemn the Bush admin of. He is using drones at three times the rate of Bush.

Can you link to Sallow's condemnation of the Bush administration for actions he approves of under the Obama administration? If not, you need to stop using the word "hypocrite" until you learn what it means.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk]You keep using that word. - YouTube[/ame]

Robert Johnson, the founder of BET television, says President Barack Obama needs to stop taking shots at the wealthy.

BET founder Robert Johnson on the “FOX News Sunday” program: “Well, I think the president has to recalibrate his message. You don’t get people to like you by attacking them or demeaning their success. You know, I grew up in a family of 10 kids, first one to go to college, and I’ve earned my success. I’ve earned my right to fly private if I choose to do so.

“And by attacking me it is not going to convince me that I should take a bigger hit because I happen to be wealthy. You know, it is the old — I think Ted and Fred and I we both sort of take the old Ethel Merman approach to life. I’ve tried poor and I tried rich and I like rich better. It doesn’t mean that I am a bad guy.

“I didn’t go in to business to create a public policy success for either party, Republican or Democrat. I went in business to create jobs and opportunity, create opportunity, create value for myself and my investors. And that’s what the president should be praising, not demagoguing us simply because Warren Buffett says he pays more than his secretary. He should pay the secretary more and she will pay more.”

Can you link to Sallow's condemnation of the Bush administration for actions he approves of under the Obama administration? If not, you need to stop using the word "hypocrite" until you learn what it means.

No, I understand its meaning... It is applied correctly. If I am wrong Sallow is free to claim he fully supported Bush in his drone bombings that killed civilians and I will then stand corrected.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back