President Elect, Donald Trump

Discussion in 'USMB Op-Eds' started by Peony, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Rambunctious

Rambunctious Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,164
    Obviously victims of our public school system....this thread can be dumped for stupidity.

2. oldsoul

oldsoul Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +939
    So true, so very true. Just because you can issue an Executive Order to go around traditional ways of getting things done, doesn't mean you should. Just because you can shout someone down, doesn't mean you should. Just because you can call someone a racist, doesn't mean you should, or even that it is true. Just because you can say that you will "punish" any company that tries to leave the country, doesn't mean you should, or even that you can. Just because you can bring unvettable people into the country, doesn't mean you should. Just because you can jump on the Clinton started "Birther" bandwagon, doesn't mean you should. Just because you can go to Wal-Mart in your PJs, doesn't mean you should. Just because you can be constantly armed, doesn't mean you should be.

There are far too many people that do things just because they can. Too many people who do not think about the long-term consequences of their actions. Too many people that live in the moment without a thought for tomorrow, next week, next year, or the future they will leave their children.

"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should." What wisdom, what insight, what profundity. If only we could get our leaders, elected and not, to grasp this concept, and lead as though they believed it...

3. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,218
    I am afraid all the Trump supporters me being one of them who thought he was a loose cannon and would not do the bidding of the establishment that every president since Lyndon Johnson has,have all been duped. That he is no different than any of them.

didn't just hear, but also witness with my eyes watching Trump on 60 Minutes make the statement that when it comes to appointing a "Special Prosecutor" to look into the crimes of Hillary Clinton, Trump made this statement "I Don't Want To Hurt Them," These Are Good People" speaking to Hillary and the Clinton's! Just what the hell did we put him in office for if not to see we were to have conservative SCOTUS and to have no one above the law. Have the little man, the common man be on the same level as the Established Elite, such as Hillary Clinton.

Folks have we been duped again, as Trump is showing he is not really for the little and common man when it comes to the law, but he is one of them, the Established and Elite himself. He talked a good game and we were taken in, but it appears it going to be the "Same Old", "Same Old"...What a Disappointment.

4. Dalia

Dalia Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,113
    I agree with you too I was more than disappointed with is intervention kind she suffered enough what a joke everyone was waiting for him to pursue her as promised himself said the FBI was rotten Do nothing against it.
    She'll get out this bitch she was lying all the time and well it starts in the same way now, I'm cut off from the politicians in general.

5. Meathead

Meathead Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,806
    You might try it some time. I think it's not unusual for men to "grab" pussy and for women to appreciate it. A bit crude perhaps, but none-the-less true.

Before you start whining, try it some time.

6. Russ Alllah Gehry

Russ Alllah Gehry Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +419
    The New GOP = Grab Our Pussies. This is what kids have been saying in the 'playgrounds'

Commediannes and others were all over the media spreading this meme

7. USApatriotz

USApatriotz Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +137
    My reaction to Trump's win!!!

:banana::beer::bow2::bowdown::clap2::dance::eusa_clap::happy-1::mm:

:party::iagree: :up::thewave:
    :udaman: :rock::bye1::smile: :smoke: :wine::welcome:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  8. Damaged Eagle

Damaged Eagle Pirate, Outlaw, & Rebel Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,112
    [​IMG]

Respect is a two way street.

*****SMILE*****

:)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. John Baron

John Baron Rookie Op-ed Contributor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8
    "Okay Cracker" would that be more of the free speech you'd like to see somebody using without fear of being called a racist ?

10. John Baron

John Baron Rookie Op-ed Contributor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8
    No it is not. It is something earned and then freely given by one person.

My respecting something or somebody is not dependent upon a reciprocal feeling or gesture