President Elect, Donald Trump

As long as we can accept the consequences. If you call comeone a ******, they have the right to call you a racist.
The "right" to cry racist is the PC way of stopping the conversation. Little wonder there's still a race problem.

I don't agree.

Conversation stopper? Call a woman a ****. Call a black person a ******. Call a Jew a ****. All those are conversation stoppers. If you can't accept being called a racist then you have no business calling people racial epitaphs. You're engaging in your own form of PC.
No, it's not my own form of PC. It's more like don't dish it if you can't take it.

Well hell - that is exactly what I am saying!
Well how about that? It's almost like we had a conversation.

See...anything is possible :)

Maybe I should be more optimistic about this situation....:eusa_think:

It took a lot of people by surprise the victory of Trump a nice surprise for me which i am a part of the 17% favorable to Trump in France people are so fake here it is not credible.

It took a lot of people by surprise the victory of Trump a nice surprise for me which i am a part of the 17% favorable to Trump in France people are so fake here it is not credible.
France : Paris a thousand of peoples in the street protesting against Trump...Vive Trump !

Last edited:
Power to the People. God bless America.
upload_2016-11-9_16-36-35-jpeg.97694

'Yes We Did': Russia's establishment basks in Trump's victory
Washington Post - ‎2 hours ago‎

MOSCOW - A striking change came over Moscow just hours after Donald Trump's surprise election: Suddenly, the Russian capital was a hotbed of zealous supporters of the U.S.

Its no accident that Pooting, ISIS, kkk and the rest of the RWNJ traitors are dancing in the streets.

I wonder what the coronation will be like. He's too fat, lazy and chick shit to walk down Penn Ave.

France : Paris a thousand of peoples in the street protesting against Trump...Vive Trump !
Those were Muslims.
Oui, but nothing will change here the French Gouvernement make sure that the Muslims are well protect they could move like they want in Europe with a "carte S / Watching list" in the pocket ...No Trump in France. Only des tromperies.
des tromperies : deceptions

Those were Muslims.
Oui, but nothing will change here the French Gouvernement make sure that the Muslims are well protect they could move like they want in Europe with a "carte S / Watching list" in the pocket ...No Trump in France. Only des tromperies.

Dalia, you excite me when you talk like that. If only you were a little older I might move to Pari, Oui, Oui?

Those were Muslims.

Dalia, you excite me when you talk like that. If only you were a little older I might move to Pari, Oui, Oui?
Those were Muslims.

I laway talk like that...such a bad English.

Those were Muslims.

Those were Muslims.

I laway talk like that...such a bad English.
You are doing just fine. Merci, keep it that way.

Obviously victims of our public school system....this thread can be dumped for stupidity.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
So true, so very true. Just because you can issue an Executive Order to go around traditional ways of getting things done, doesn't mean you should. Just because you can shout someone down, doesn't mean you should. Just because you can call someone a racist, doesn't mean you should, or even that it is true. Just because you can say that you will "punish" any company that tries to leave the country, doesn't mean you should, or even that you can. Just because you can bring unvettable people into the country, doesn't mean you should. Just because you can jump on the Clinton started "Birther" bandwagon, doesn't mean you should. Just because you can go to Wal-Mart in your PJs, doesn't mean you should. Just because you can be constantly armed, doesn't mean you should be.

There are far too many people that do things just because they can. Too many people who do not think about the long-term consequences of their actions. Too many people that live in the moment without a thought for tomorrow, next week, next year, or the future they will leave their children.

"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should." What wisdom, what insight, what profundity. If only we could get our leaders, elected and not, to grasp this concept, and lead as though they believed it...

I am afraid all the Trump supporters me being one of them who thought he was a loose cannon and would not do the bidding of the establishment that every president since Lyndon Johnson has,have all been duped. That he is no different than any of them.

didn't just hear, but also witness with my eyes watching Trump on 60 Minutes make the statement that when it comes to appointing a "Special Prosecutor" to look into the crimes of Hillary Clinton, Trump made this statement "I Don't Want To Hurt Them," These Are Good People" speaking to Hillary and the Clinton's! Just what the hell did we put him in office for if not to see we were to have conservative SCOTUS and to have no one above the law. Have the little man, the common man be on the same level as the Established Elite, such as Hillary Clinton.

Folks have we been duped again, as Trump is showing he is not really for the little and common man when it comes to the law, but he is one of them, the Established and Elite himself. He talked a good game and we were taken in, but it appears it going to be the "Same Old", "Same Old"...What a Disappointment.

I am afraid all the Trump supporters me being one of them who thought he was a loose cannon and would not do the bidding of the establishment that every president since Lyndon Johnson has,have all been duped. That he is no different than any of them.

didn't just hear, but also witness with my eyes watching Trump on 60 Minutes make the statement that when it comes to appointing a "Special Prosecutor" to look into the crimes of Hillary Clinton, Trump made this statement "I Don't Want To Hurt Them," These Are Good People" speaking to Hillary and the Clinton's! Just what the hell did we put him in office for if not to see we were to have conservative SCOTUS and to have no one above the law. Have the little man, the common man be on the same level as the Established Elite, such as Hillary Clinton.

Folks have we been duped again, as Trump is showing he is not really for the little and common man when it comes to the law, but he is one of them, the Established and Elite himself. He talked a good game and we were taken in, but it appears it going to be the "Same Old", "Same Old"...What a Disappointment.
I agree with you too I was more than disappointed with is intervention kind she suffered enough what a joke everyone was waiting for him to pursue her as promised himself said the FBI was rotten Do nothing against it.
She'll get out this bitch she was lying all the time and well it starts in the same way now, I'm cut off from the politicians in general.

Ordinary folk, aware and grateful to be living in a country where we are truly free, who understand that traditions and traditional morality .

Does that mean I need to go out and grab some women by the pussy so I can feel more traditional?
You might try it some time. I think it's not unusual for men to "grab" pussy and for women to appreciate it. A bit crude perhaps, but none-the-less true.

Before you start whining, try it some time.

Ordinary folk, aware and grateful to be living in a country where we are truly free, who understand that traditions and traditional morality .

Does that mean I need to go out and grab some women by the pussy so I can feel more traditional?
The New GOP = Grab Our Pussies. This is what kids have been saying in the 'playgrounds'

Commediannes and others were all over the media spreading this meme

Hugely, Americans may finally be free of the shackles of political correctness. No longer willing to shut up when a small group of leftist thinkers, who think they are smarter than we are, tell us we are bad because we don’t agree with them, ordinary Americans are acting like Americans again.

Yes, you are free to call black people ******* without fear of some one calling you a racist.
--------------------------------------- Free Speech is a great thing , I want to see more of it without the 'pc' nonsense Coyote !!
"Okay Cracker" would that be more of the free speech you'd like to see somebody using without fear of being called a racist ?

Forum List

Back