Pres. Obama (D) has visited 49 of 50 states, SD on his list this week...

Obama in nearly 50 states - CNNPolitics.com

At the link is a photo montage of the 49 states he has already visited.

No, CrusaderFrank - NOT 57.
Just thought I would beat you to the punch, bud.

:D

It's a nice photo montage, worth your time.

Anyone know the last time a President visited all 50 states during his tenure in office?
This thread is a perfect example of Pavlov's Dogs in re: butt hurt Rightards a come 'a runnin' to bash the TWO-TERM DEMOCRATIC AFRICAN AMERICAN President Statistikhengst :D

Pres. Obama (D) has visited 49 of 50 states

Damn how much did that cost us?
Less than Congress spends repealing ObamaCare and giving tax breaks to banksters.

So two wrongs make a right, I'm not surprised a liberal would think that. Here this is for you /eyeroll
Please explain why visiting the country he is President of is wrong.

Duh we are $18 trillion dollars in debt, borrowing money from China to travel around the country isn't really a priority now is it.

Anyone know the last time a President visited all 50 states during his tenure in office?
This thread is a perfect example of Pavlov's Dogs in re: butt hurt Rightards a come 'a runnin' to bash the TWO-TERM DEMOCRATIC AFRICAN AMERICAN President Statistikhengst :D

We own the US Congress, choke on that.

Pres. Obama (D) has visited 49 of 50 states

Less than Congress spends repealing ObamaCare and giving tax breaks to banksters.

So two wrongs make a right, I'm not surprised a liberal would think that. Here this is for you /eyeroll

Duh we are $18 trillion dollars in debt, borrowing money from China to travel around the country isn't really a priority now is it.
Please tell me you aren't retarded enough to believe it is Obama's trips that are making a big impact on deficits.

Please, please, please tell me you are not this stupid.

The others: Richard Nixon, George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton. (Bush's spot in the club is particularly notable since he accomplished the feat before the end of his first and only term.)

cite

seems bush has them all beat...

Soooo..... more of the same/sitting on their hands? :eusa_eh: Alot to be proud of there Scooter BluesLegend :thup:

Please tell me you aren't retarded enough to believe it is Obama's trips that are making a big impact on deficits.

Please, please, please tell me you are not this stupid.

Its stupidity like you are displaying that got us $18 trillion dollars in debt. Here's a tip, don't be stupid.

Soooo..... more of the same/sitting on their hands? :eusa_eh: Alot to be proud of there Scooter BluesLegend :thup:

Dem's lost both the House and the Senate in epic beat downs. Your clown of a leader failed, his many lies came home to roost. Go have yourself a good cry maybe you will fee better.

Is Obama the first President to visit all the states?

Why is this a big deal to the Democrats?

Yes another far left fail post, just like the OP..

He is Campaigning to raise money for the DNC to make sure that Hilary can be on the only choice for your party in 2016..
No, you stupid fuck. He made a promise to, if possible, visit all 50 states. Damn, even on an innocuous thread like this one, the frothers just gotta frothe....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back