Pres. Obama (D) has visited 49 of 50 states, SD on his list this week...

Is Obama the first President to visit all the states?

Why is this a big deal to the Democrats?

Its incredibly pathetic something this lame is celebrated as a POTUS achievement. What's sad is that Obama does have quite a few good solid wins as President even I as a conservative would applaud. You don't hear the left bragging about them because many don't fit the liberal narrative, I feel sorry for the guy in that respect.

Damn how much did that cost us?
Less than Congress spends repealing ObamaCare and giving tax breaks to banksters.

So two wrongs make a right, I'm not surprised a liberal would think that. Here this is for you /eyeroll
Please explain why visiting the country he is President of is wrong.

Duh we are $18 trillion dollars in debt, borrowing money from China to travel around the country isn't really a priority now is it.
Please tell me you aren't retarded enough to believe it is Obama's trips that are making a big impact on deficits.

Please, please, please tell me you are not this stupid.
He is.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Less than Congress spends repealing ObamaCare and giving tax breaks to banksters.

So two wrongs make a right, I'm not surprised a liberal would think that. Here this is for you /eyeroll

Duh we are $18 trillion dollars in debt, borrowing money from China to travel around the country isn't really a priority now is it.
Please tell me you aren't retarded enough to believe it is Obama's trips that are making a big impact on deficits.

He is.

If I cared to insult you I would just quote some of your posts.

Yes another far left fail post, just like the OP..

He is Campaigning to raise money for the DNC to make sure that Hilary can be on the only choice for your party in 2016..
No, you stupid fuck. He made a promise to, if possible, visit all 50 states. Damn, even on an innocuous thread like this one, the frothers just gotta frothe....

Oh good, he met his goal. Great news! Has any other President made it to all the states? This would be quite an addition to his legacy if he is.

Obama in nearly 50 states - CNNPolitics.com

At the link is a photo montage of the 49 states he has already visited.

No, CrusaderFrank - NOT 57.
Just thought I would beat you to the punch, bud.

:D

It's a nice photo montage, worth your time.

Anyone know the last time a President visited all 50 states during his tenure in office?

It took him 6.5 years to do this?

What I want to know is:

How many golf courses has he played in the same amount of time.

He is.

If I want some lip out of you, I will rattle my zipper.

He is.

If I want some lip out of you, I will rattle my zipper.

Ahahaha I see you saved me the trouble :laugh:

Forum List

Back