Pres Joe - great for the UK

Why has Biden interfered with UK politics - Brexit.

Just because he has Irish antecedents.

He should keep his mouth shut.
Erm... you are aware that 22 out of 44 US Presidents have some claim to Irish ancestry, including Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush. Not to mention Bill Clinton who helped immensly in bringing peace to Northern Ireland. As to interference in UK and US politics, look no further than Vlad Putin's Russia; got both Trump and Johnson in.

You’ve failed to convince me of anything.
Not trying to convince you, just stating the facts, ma'am.

Of course you are.
Thank you for acknowledging that. Here's the link, if you are interested. Who Are The Irish American US Presidents? | Claddagh Design

Erm... you are aware that 22 out of 44 US Presidents have some claim to Irish ancestry, including Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush. Not to mention Bill Clinton who helped immensly in bringing peace to Northern Ireland. As to interference in UK and US politics, look no further than Vlad Putin's Russia; got both Trump and Johnson in.

Of course you are.
Thank you for acknowledging that. Here's the link, if you are interested. Who Are The Irish American US Presidents? | Claddagh Design

Don’t bother.

Of course you are.

Don’t bother.
OK. The link is there in case anyone else wants to learn some American historical facts.

Forum List

Back