Pres Frump

SaxxyBlues

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2016
It seems to me Pres Frump is skirting legal issues. I think no one can deny he has shaken the political cocktail up real good. Cleaning up this mess will take years. I'm wondering if the Pres will get more legal issues if elected again. He seems like hey if the Pres does this or that, skirting the law, it's not for the public to know. No record should be made. Maybe I'm not understanding.

Cleaning up what mess?...we are great again now that we have dumped the Obama style economy and stopped kissing ass and apologizing all over the world....

Trump doesn't give a shit. He was elected to get a job done, and that is what he's doing.

It seems to me Pres Frump is skirting legal issues. I think no one can deny he has shaken the political cocktail up real good. Cleaning up this mess will take years. I'm wondering if the Pres will get more legal issues if elected again. He seems like hey if the Pres does this or that, skirting the law, it's not for the public to know. No record should be made. Maybe I'm not understanding.
Clearly......you're not understanding...
Trump is just doing his job.....and Democrats are busy sabotaging everything he tries to do for the people that elected him.
If we were to get rid of every Democrat in Washington you might get something done.
But since that would be considered cruelty, but justified cruelty, we have to deal with a bunch of assholes that refuse to do anything good....because they're afraid it will make Trump look good.

Forum List

Back