Prepare For The End Of The American Petro-Dollar!

You must work for the DNC.

Nope, sure don't. But my wife and I have worked very hard to get to where we are now. The person sitting in the White House will never determine my success nor my happiness.

I have never understood why you people give them so much power over your lives.

Nope, sure don't. But my wife and I have worked very hard to get to where we are now. The person sitting in the White House will never determine my success nor my happiness.

I have never understood why you people give them so much power over your lives.
Yet just yesterday you were mewling about those who wouldn't commit their dependence upon the the social power structure. If you're consistent in a single thing; it's your inconsistency...

"The problem is that the very institutions we have to depend on as a foundation on which we'd recover -- legal, judicial, legislative, electoral -- are under attack and are simply not accepted as authority by about 35% of the electorate." -Golfing Gator.

Last edited:
"The problem is that the very institutions we have to depend on as a foundation on which we'd recover -- legal, judicial, legislative, electoral -- are under attack and are simply not accepted as authority by about 35% of the electorate."

I do not have a single post in that thread, this is the first time I had seen it.

I do not have a single post in that thread, this is the first time I had seen it.
Odd. Because you wrote it...
Screenshot_20230409_122611_Chrome.jpg

Forum List

Back