Pregame Thoughts on Vindman Testimony

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
This ought to be good.

(R) and trumpsters scream to the sky that it is not fair. The Process is Not Fair. lol.
All this hearsay talk.
Yup, part true because trump has denied ALL people with direct access. FACT.
Well, Vindman had direct access to the call, he was on the call. FACT.
(R) will still call this Patriot a liar, only to protect Party over Country, and try to protect the Liar in Chief, TRUMP.

The so-called perfect transcript is ONLY partial, the ellipsis tell the story. Ellipsis means OMITTED text.
We can only imaging what the WH omitted from the REAL transcript.
Fake News, Fake partial transcript.

Vindman tells his version.

This ought to be good.

(R) and trumpsters scream to the sky that it is not fair. The Process is Not Fair. lol.
All this hearsay talk.
(R) will still call this Patriot a liar, only to protect Party over Country, and try to protect the Liar in Chief, TRUMP.

The so-called perfect transcript is ONLY partial, the ellipsis tell the story. Ellipsis means OMITTED text.

You can always tell an illiterate troll like you by his footprints. Are you Ukrainian?
  1. Just question the process as any good American should and you are assumed a Trump supporter.
  2. Jump to a guilty conclusion then wait for the evidence to support it.
Dude, you are an illiterate too stupid to take seriously. If there was some clear proof that Trump had far exceeded his bounds with some odious criminal and scurrilous intent to corruptly influence an election in his favor, I'd be the first here to say it and distance myself from the man!

If there were some clear proof of any of that, undeniable, irrefutable, indefensible, it would have been presented yesterday, and in a way obvious to the average viewer. Instead, we got a painfully tedious, opaque, winding, nebulous, disjointed and grasping reach to try to connect dots with gossamer.

The hearing was a total fail.

This ought to be good.

All this hearsay talk.

Vindman says what he says, he looks as lame as the other two did today, Adam Schiff puts him out, his character gets assassinated, he retires, writes a book called "Trump took my doughnut" and he gets a job at MSNBC.

Vindman cannot testify that there was a crime committed by the president, let alone an impeachable crime. More wasted time instead of solving problems.
Voters will have a very stark choice in 2020, here's hoping that Trump has long coat-tails and the GOP takes the House back,

Get your "I'll protect my lying so-called President" over "Really Honorable People" comments ready.
A bunch of Heroes are testifying on Tuesday Morning.
God Bless America.

Last edited:
Just a reminder we warned you democrats not to have these hearings.. you are going to look so bad lol

This ought to be good.

All this hearsay talk.

Vidman already testified that the ellipsis were not malicious and the released transcript was a fairly accurate account of the call. But he will once again refuse to answer that he leaked his opinion to the CIA rat, which could land him in jail. Oh and he disagrees with the president policy, the fucker is more loyal to his home land than he is to the country he swore and oath to.

Vidman already testified that the ellipsis were not malicious and the released transcript was a fairly accurate account of the call.

Not true.

During Tuesday’s closed-door testimony, NSC aide Alexander Vindman said that the call summary document left out important words and phrases — and that he tried internally to correct it, but some of his proposed changes were never made, according to the New York Times.

There were some unusual features of the document. It included three incidents of ellipses that seemed to omit what was said, all while Trump was speaking about those investigations. (An anonymous White House official claimed they notated “a trailing off or a pause,” not “missing words or phrases.”) Additionally, the conversation seemed rather short for the length of the call (it lasted 30 minutes).

Vidman already testified that the ellipsis were not malicious and the released transcript was a fairly accurate account of the call.

Not true.

During Tuesday’s closed-door testimony, NSC aide Alexander Vindman said that the call summary document left out important words and phrases — and that he tried internally to correct it, but some of his proposed changes were never made, according to the New York Times.

There were some unusual features of the document. It included three incidents of ellipses that seemed to omit what was said, all while Trump was speaking about those investigations. (An anonymous White House official claimed they notated “a trailing off or a pause,” not “missing words or phrases.”) Additionally, the conversation seemed rather short for the length of the call (it lasted 30 minutes).

Read the transcript dummy, the slimes won't tell you the whole truth.

Not true.

I did.
I couldn't find in Vindmans transcript where he said what you said.
Why don't you show us where.
All the pages are numbered, Mr. Intelligent.

If you can show us where, I will believe you.
I'd like to believe you, I don't want to think you are relying on hearsay information.
Just show us the page in the Vindman transcript where Vindman states what you claim.

This ought to be good.

All this hearsay talk.

I put your bald-faced lie in big red text so you can correct it.

Not true.

I did.
I couldn't find in Vindmans transcript where he said what you said.
Why don't you show us where.
All the pages are numbered, Mr. Intelligent.

If you can show us where, I will believe you.
I'd like to believe you, I don't want to think you are relying on hearsay information.
Just show us the page in the Vindman transcript where Vindman states what you claim.

I had surgery on my eye today, this will have to do for now.

Vindman later said that he didn’t think neglecting his edits was an intentional or “malicious” choice.

Summary of Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman’s Deposition Testimony

So, ellipsis don't mean an omission of words?
I'm right.

He's Ukrainan!

His name is really Aleksandr Semenovich Vindman.

He was born in Ukraine,
Where was the First Lady Born?

The stench of trump and his Russian connections is sickening.
Absolutely SICKENING.

You have proven wrong so many times it is no longer humorous! I posted absolute proof that you are full of shit in another thread. Apparently you read it and ignored it.

The First Lady is not advocating on the part of Slovenia and advising them on how to deal with her husband, now is she?

Vindman should be court martialed.

The only thing I find sickening is your blatant lies.

So, ellipsis don't mean an omission of words?
I'm right.

He's Ukrainan!

His name is really Aleksandr Semenovich Vindman.

He was born in Ukraine,
Where was the First Lady Born?

The stench of trump and his Russian connections is sickening.
Absolutely SICKENING.

You have proven wrong so many times it is no longer humorous! I posted absolute proof that you are full of shit in another thread. Apparently you read it and ignored it.

The First Lady is not advocating on the part of Slovenia and advising them on how to deal with her husband, now is she?

The only thing I find sickening is your blatant lies.

Admiral. not a real Military Admiral.
Sorry you lost your soul.
What did you really do for a living?
Oh, and you have ZERO proof of proving me wrong or full of shit!

If you are going to be a turd, then go lay in the yard.

Why?

Be specific you Clown.
Not to speak for the admiral, but how about Vindman breaking a confidentiality agreement?
I would think that people working in the WH agree not to blab, and Vindman blabbed, so is that violating orders?
I'm sure Vindman could be prosecuted for something if they wanted to. Or at the very least fire him and strip his pension.

Vindman is a nothing. He was on the call, so what? There was nothing wrong with the call, so says two law professors. So what good is Vindman?
Alan Dershowitz: Congress is trying to 'create crimes out of nothing'
Trump's Ukraine transcript: Unwise words but no proof of a crime

So in the democrat's impeachment inquiry Vindman is a hero. He's a witness to a non-crime?! So what?

The real fun starts when the Senate trial begins and they can call witnesses for Trump.
How is this for a starting list: Schiff, Ciaramella(WB), Brennan, Clapper, Rice, Obama, Lynch, Comey, McCabe, the Ohrs, Strzok, Page and the rest of the deep state coup plotters to get them under oath and see what really happened.

Trump told us 17 days ago that he had "new information" about Vindman that would be coming out "soon".

If he does not release it today, we will know Trump was full of shit...again.

Forum List

Back