Predict how long before????

The old time far right extremist trolls know that I will put them down every time. Not even a contest anymore. You guys just crazeeir and crankeeir more and more. :lol:
You are playing the mirror game, bigrebnc, where what you are saying about others is really about you.

You proved that Miller did not apply to "common usage" and military weapons in regard to the unorganized militia and citizens. Heller has been proved by Guy to not apply other.

Tuff, bud.

Jake runs away from a post and claims someone is wrong when he was the one who made the wrong statement.:eusa_whistle:

The old timers here know you, they know how you work.

Magazines vs. clips, they're 2 different animals.

And while the only REAL use for a 100 round magazine is a firefight, that's STILL no reason to ban them.

Should law and order break down there WILL be civil unrest, riots, robberies, gangs in the streets, pillaging and plundering, a real throwback to the Middle Ages. Law abiding citizens will not be able to count on the government to protect them, it will be up to the citizens themselves. I'm not saying that it WILL happen, but IF it does I'd like to have several of those magazines loaded and ready to protect myself and my family.

So, if their only use is for a firefight, it's still no reason to ban them? Really?

Have many firefights in your city do ya?

Way to go Gay Pinhead, you get dumber every day.

What did you do, read one sentence and hit your comprehension limit, assmunch?

No Gay Pinhead, I read the whole thing, but unfortunately, I really don't see where law and order has broken down yet as there are still police on the streets, people still obey the law (usually), and the government seems to have pretty much everything under control.

Since the only use for a 100 round magazine is for a firefight (according to you), and there currently is law and order, and it looks to be staying around for a while, why do you need a 100 round magazine?

BTW...........even if they are notorious for jamming, the killer still got off over 50 shots from his rifle before switching to his handgun.

Guy does not need a 100-rd mag. He would jam the weapon, then blow his foot off trying to fix it.

So, if their only use is for a firefight, it's still no reason to ban them? Really?

Have many firefights in your city do ya?

Way to go Gay Pinhead, you get dumber every day.

What did you do, read one sentence and hit your comprehension limit, assmunch?

No Gay Pinhead, I read the whole thing, but unfortunately, I really don't see where law and order has broken down yet as there are still police on the streets, people still obey the law (usually), and the government seems to have pretty much everything under control.

Since the only use for a 100 round magazine is for a firefight (according to you), and there currently is law and order, and it looks to be staying around for a while, why do you need a 100 round magazine?

BTW...........even if they are notorious for jamming, the killer still got off over 50 shots from his rifle before switching to his handgun.

Pay attention to your words, I bolded them for you, and give me proof of your last statement.

One, there is no need for 100-round mags, by lefties or righties.

Two, a silly statement follows: "You'd rather be disarmed and at the mercy of the crooks and hope the police will get there in time . . .". This makes no sense in reality.

Three, lefties and righties: grow up. We have a right to own and bear arms, and the government has the right to regulate that owning and bearing of arms.
Regulate....Not ban.. As so many of you lefties have suggested/demanded

makes no sense? How so..
Ok some scumbag is in your home...Which weapon will stop him from raping your wife or killing a loved one? A) telephone....B) 40 Cal Sig Sauer.
Jake....Fuck criminals..When the opportunity presents itself, deadly force. Fuck 'em. They're fucking predators.

I sad "regulate" not"ban".

A scumbag in my home will die, simple. I am armed.

"You'd rather be disarmend" applies to whom. Anyone who disagrees with you?

Grow up.

Forum List

Back