Precisely So

I agree. I understand their emotion. But when their friends are killed in drunk driving accidents they don't stand on street corners holding signs saying "ban all booze." They go get shit faced the next weekend with the rest of their friends.

I was once in high school. They don't even know what they want to major in, much less think rationally about something so political as gun control.

It seems equally legitimate and more valid to go out and buy yourself a gun so you can protect yourself and your friends next time.

That’s what is sad. People with an agenda are playing on their emotions, rather than helping them heal.
I agree. I understand their emotion. But when their friends are killed in drunk driving accidents they don't stand on street corners holding signs saying "ban all booze." They go get shit faced the next weekend with the rest of their friends.

I was once in high school. They don't even know what they want to major in, much less think rationally about something so political as gun control.

Forum List

Back