POTUS considering replacing AG Sessions with Rudy Giuliani

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
REPORT: POTUS Considering Replacing AG Sessions With Rudy Giuliani
Since President Trump’s recent interview with the New York Times, there’s been a lot of buzz surrounding the personal relationship between the Commander-in-Chief and Attorney General Sessions. Axios is reporting President Trump is discussing a move to replace AG Sessions with former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani.

Good Sessions needs to GTF out of office the sooner the better.

Rudy will bow a knee to the Emperor. Going from bad to worst. I think the reason for the second amendment is upon the US and I do not even own a gun. A Tyrannical Fed Gov.

Since President Trump’s recent interview with the New York Times, there’s been a lot of buzz surrounding the personal relationship between the Commander-in-Chief and Attorney General Sessions. Axios is reporting President Trump is discussing a move to replace AG Sessions with former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani.

No, Sessions is a good man, but he recused himself over the Russia investigation and that made him useless in making sure that there is a high level of integrity and nonpartisanship with the Russia investigation.

They should fire the number two man at the DOJ and put Giuliani in there.

• Banned

No, Sessions is a good man, but he recused himself over the Russia investigation and that made him useless in making sure that there is a high level of integrity and nonpartisanship with the Russia investigation.

They should fire the number two man at the DOJ and put Giuliani in there.

I don't like him I didn't think that until he gave COPS the f n right to take our property and I don't believe for one minute his words of " If convicted only " would hold true. They always have some red tape bs in place to screw EVERYBODY.

Forum List

Back