Potential Supreme Court Nominees

Let's just say the Constitutional law professor, doesn't hold the constitution in very high regard:

washingtonpost.com

The Moment of Empathy Nears - Andy McCarthy - The Corner on National Review Online

Let's just say the Constitutional law professor, doesn't hold the constitution in very high regard

Lets just say you are a neo con duped tool.

John Roberts was one of those "local" floridians pounding on the doors of the building holding the recount.

Your protection of the constitution is hypocritical..yet touching.

Luckily your opinion means less than nothing to me, troll.

Sure it does you pathetic jewboy. Common..hold your tongue?????

I have read about the Ledbetter case. Talking about fairness in the judicial system president Obama is correct in saying, "The court has to stand up if nobody else will"... I say that with a little tiny experience in a long court case. Court cases are not all cut and died when evidence or testimony is twisted, stricken or ignored by a lower court. Judges make rulings according to their own precepts, prejudices, payoffs and property holdings. When a court is aware of fraud the court is bound to award in favor of the victim. Surely though any justice can fully ignore that little court rule if they feel like it. I know I've been there.

Again, one should not throw out the rules because they disagree. That would be what legislation is for. Activist courts are not what we need.
That is exactly my point. They have not always been following the rules of procedure. When fraud is discovered the judge is to stop the proceedings immediately and rule in favor of the victim. Simple. When any case is proven to be ongoing discrimination, fraud, misrepresentation, criminal activity, perjury, etc... through the years the court has the obligation and the authority to intervene and they should but they don't.

If judges will not defend the rights of individuals in this country why should the attorneys? The crap that goes through these courts should be stopped. The elite special interest and large corporates who have bought and paid for our judiciary owe the people of this nation for what they have done.

Legislating from the bench is a bunch of shit. What is the use of passing more legislation if the courts and the judiciary cannot and will not abide or uphold the current laws of the land? I'm sure my case is only one of many. Until it happens to you people tend to deny that it happens. I received "Special" treatment under the law according to the attorney for Wells Fargo. That "special" consideration ignored the specific criteria of the law that was clearly abused and misapplied in my case. The integrity of our system is in the can.

Forum List

Back