Potato head Joe Biden has announced that he who did a great job on the fundamental transformation of America into a 3rd world sh!thole running in 2024

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Joe Biden indicates he’ll run in 2024, following Democrats’ midterms wins
“I think everybody wants me to run, but we’re going to have discussions about it,” Biden told reporters, indicating that he would sit down with his family over the holidays and announce his decision “early next year”.
Of course most of his campaign will be from, the basement of his house, with very limited exposer(unless you are a young girl age 11) and will talk about all his achievements for turning this once great country into a 3rd world shithole. I doubt America will get close to that election, as the poverty rate will be in the high 70s, and fossil fuels will be no more.

Nobody takes that stuttering fuck seriously.

biden show me that dick.jpg

Mike, I can well understand your frustration with the current political situation in country. In my opinion what we are witnessing is a superbly orchestrated attempt to destabilize or outright neutralize our American constituency(a divided house cannot stand) by behind the scene global power players. Pres. Biden is just one example of a sock puppet(manipulated) POTUS in a long line of U.S. presidents that sold out their constituency for personal gain, pres. Obama, LBJ, Nixon, Bush Sr/Jr just for examples. Then there's the elected Reps & senators plus the profe$$ional politician$ @ all levels of government that are in it for themselve$.

As much as I hate to admit it the political problems plaguing not just Americans but people globally(Ukraine/Russia etc.) appears to reside in the human condition(human nature). Many(?) of us @ least attempt to curb our inner god complex, greed, lust, narcissism etc. but those attempts generally are short lived @ best to practically non existent in the profe$$ional politician$ class. Just try to relax & enjoy the show like getting fired up will just get you tossed into the never ending recycle machine known as the Emotional Roller Coaster. The statist left have the front car of that ERC personally reserved for them alone, like what a ride!!!

Mike, I can well understand your frustration with the current political situation in country. In my opinion what we are witnessing is a superbly orchestrated attempt to destabilize or outright neutralize our American constituency(a divided house cannot stand) by behind the scene global power players. Pres. Biden is just one example of a sock puppet(manipulated) POTUS in a long line of U.S. presidents that sold out their constituency for personal gain, pres. Obama, LBJ, Nixon, Bush Sr/Jr just for examples. Then there's the elected Reps & senators plus the profe$$ional politician$ @ all levels of government that are in it for themselve$.

As much as I hate to admit it the political problems plaguing not just Americans but people globally(Ukraine/Russia etc.) appears to reside in the human condition(human nature). Many(?) of us @ least attempt to curb our inner god complex, greed, lust, narcissism etc. but those attempts generally are short lived @ best to practically non existent in the profe$$ional politician$ class. Just try to relax & enjoy the show like getting fired up will just get you tossed into the never ending recycle machine known as the Emotional Roller Coaster. The statist left have the front car of that ERC personally reserved for them alone, like what a ride!!!
How many wars were going on when President Trump started pulling troops out of the middle east? How many countries signed peace agreements with Israel while President Trump was in office? How was the world doing before China, working with the Biden Campaign organization, released the Kung Flu upon the world? The Marxists couldnt have President Trump successful, because it would destroy their way of stealing the wealth from America. Everything they are doing, from FORCING people to have to buy up electric cars, is just enriching the Marxists who are all in on the Green New Shit...It is the Marxist way.

How many wars were going on when President Trump started pulling troops out of the middle east? How many countries signed peace agreements with Israel while President Trump was in office? How was the world doing before China, working with the Biden Campaign organization, released the Kung Flu upon the world? The Marxists couldnt have President Trump successful, because it would destroy their way of stealing the wealth from America. Everything they are doing, from FORCING people to have to buy up electric cars, is just enriching the Marxists who are all in on the Green New Shit...It is the Marxist way.

Mike, thanks for the thumbs up! You are spot on about the superior(beneficial) performance of the Trump administration when compared to the lack luster(that's saying it kindly) performance 'so far' of the Biden admin. Unfortunately the red wave was more like a red mudpuddle, which I did predict a few posts ago. The GOOD NEWS is that the reddies captured the House of Representatives(lower House). The senate looks to be a neck to neck contest @ current with a couple of vote tally disputes? I may be off base here a little but vote tally disputes always muddy up the water right after an election.

If you think the reddies are wound up tight you ought to take in the bluies. Those bluies broadcast their own doom & gloom political propaganda/fabrications about the 'nazi reddies, then incredibly, FAll FOR THEIR OWN FABRICATIONS OF DOOM & GLOOM WHICH IS JUST TERRORIZING THEMSELVES!!! I mean those bluies are more high strung jumpy than a White-Tailed buck trapped in a carnival shooting gallery! They ran around spreading propaganda about a red wave of terror to get as many undecided folks as possible to vote on the blue ticket out of the fabricated fear, then started believing their own fabricated propaganda as gospel!

We got some moderate bluies out here on the prairie & they too are concerned about the future of social security/medicare, INFLATION/COST OF LIVING & other "hit in the ole wallet" concerns. The abortion, climate change, gun control etc. political issues never even come up during our discussions. I truly hope that recent property purchasers out here did not sign a variable interest rate loan to acquire their real estate for if they did they are soon to be in a world of hurt. Folks move out here onto the prairie trying to escape the pressures/problems of the big city, but those pressures/problems are like relentless bloodhounds in hot pursuit until those hounds bring them down into ruin. What a crying freaking shame for so many of our fellow Americans.

Forum List

Back