Postman Claims: Ayers Family Put 'Foreigner' Obama Through School...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Did the parents of former Weather Underground terrorist Bill Ayers help finance Barack Obama’s Harvard education?

Did Ayers’ mother believe Obama was a foreign student?

And was the young Obama convinced at the time – long before he even entered politics – that he was going to become president of the United States?

A retired U.S. Postal Service carrier who delivered mail to Tom and Mary Ayers in a Chicago suburb in the late 1980s and early 1990s and claims to have met Obama in front of the Ayers home emphatically says yes to all three questions.

Allen Hulton, who was commended for 39 years of honorable service with the USPS, has given a sworn affidavit to investigators commissioned by Maricopa County, Ariz., Sheriff Joe Arpaio to determine whether Obama is eligible for Arizona’s 2012 election ballot. Hulton has recorded about three hours of video interviews with WND.

Hulton says that in conversations with Mary Ayers while on his route he learned of the couple’s enthusiasm and support for a black foreign student. One bright, warm Chicagoland day, he recounts, he met the student who fit Mary Ayers’ description in front of the Ayers home in Glen Ellyn, Ill. That young man, Hulton is convinced, was Barack Obama.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC757H7eO5g]POSTMAN CLAIMS: Ayers family put 'foreigner' Obama through school... ~ The Hulton Affidavit - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/postman-ayers-family-put-foreigner-obama-through-school/

Last edited:
small world, that chicago way...

i was born in chicago and raised near there, am a couple of years older than michelle robinson who was mayor daley's assistant and her father was a democrat precinct captain and she worked in the same law firm as berardine dhorn... yet michelle never heard of bill ayers, or she never told her husband before he launched his political career in ayers/dhorn's livingroom...

how gullible does this country have to be >>

thanks paulitician... we'll keep posting the truth, it's all we can do, until this obama cult finishes...

also a reminder that david axelrod said that (while refering to obama's statement that ayers was just some guy in the neighborhood) ayer's kids and the obama's kids all went to school together... kids a generation apart... whoops...

Last edited:

i was born in chicago and raised near there, am a couple of years older than michelle robinson who was mayor daley's assistant and her father was a democrat precinct captain and she worked in the same law firm as berardine dhorn... yet michelle never heard of bill ayers, or she never told her husband before he launched his political career in ayers/dhorn's livingroom...

thanks paulitician... we'll keep posting the truth, it's all we can do, until this obama cult finishes...

also a reminder that david axelrod said that (while refering to obama's statement that ayers was just some guy in the neighborhood) ayer's kids and the obama's kids all went to school together... kids a generation apart... whoops...

Yeah, his claim of barely knowing the Ayers was obviously Bullshite. If true, this would be a shocking revelation. Forget the 'Foreign Student' aspect. The fact the Ayers Family may have funded his U.S. Education, would be pretty stunning to most Americans.

Yeah, his claim of barely knowing the Ayers was obviously Bullshite. If true, this would be a shocking revelation. Forget the 'Foreign Student' aspect. The fact the Ayers Family may have funded his U.S. Education, would be pretty stunning to most Americans.

have you read fugitive days... remarkably like "dreams"

having grown up in chicago in the sixties it gave me chills... especially the con edison jingle
eeelectricity... cost less today you know...
i will be interesting to see what tom ayers's political bent was... if he was involved with chicago politics...

Gullible enough to swallow that GOP scripted lie, I guess!

Of course everyone who is not stupid enough to believe that shit knows Obama launched his political career at the Chicago Hyatt, but the truth will never stop a CON$reviNutzi from lying!

If Cliff Claven says so, it must be true

cliff-clavin.jpg

Last edited:
I really do think the 'Foreign Student' aspect of this is actually the insignificant part of it. No one will ever be able to prove Barack Obama wasn't born in the U.S. So that's a done-deal as far as i'm concerned. But the Ayers Family possibly funding his U.S. College Education is quite shocking. During the Election he repeatedly claimed he barely knew the Ayers family and only met Bill Ayers once at some meeting. And he still hasn't released his full College Records. So this is something that can be investigated and possibly proven. It will be incredibly difficult though. But definitely stay tuned. This could get very very interesting.

We had a written report of every time George Bush farted in college and in his flight suit but Obama's college years are secret. His freaking birth certificate is locked up in a vault and his school records are sealed and nobody in the liberal media seems curious about it.

We had a written report of every time George Bush farted in college and in his flight suit but Obama's college years are secret. His freaking birth certificate is locked up in a vault and his school records are sealed and nobody in the liberal media seems curious about it.

Yeah, keeping his College Records secret just doesn't seem right. This can and should be thoroughly investigated. But the Birth Certificate thing needs to be dropped. It can never be truly investigated and proven. It's a dead-end.

Yeah, keeping his College Records secret just doesn't seem right. This can and should be thoroughly investigated. But the Birth Certificate thing needs to be dropped. It can never be truly investigated and proven. It's a dead-end.

Are you kidding? Of course it can be investigated and proved one way or the other.There is an entire genealogy industry dedicated to examining birth certificates and investigating ancestry claims going back hundreds of years. This one is barely a half century old. All you need to do is get hold of the thing, have a document examiner look at it, check the hospital records and interview some of the living witnesses. Meanwhile get a court order to have Barry Hussein's school records opened.

Are you kidding? Of course it can be investigated and proved one way or the other.There is an entire genealogy industry dedicated to examining birth certificates and investigating ancestry claims going back hundreds of years. This one is barely a half century old. All you need to do is get hold of the thing, have a document examiner look at it, check the hospital records and interview some of the living witnesses. Meanwhile get a court order to have Barry Hussein's school records opened.

I hear ya, but it's still a dead-end. Now, his College Records? That is a completely different matter. They shouldn't still be kept secret.

I hear ya, but it's still a dead-end. Now, his College Records? That is a completely different matter. They shouldn't still be kept secret.

Look, I don't want to trample over the original post but I'll say one more thing. "Born in the USA" isn't some arbitrary rule set up by some clerk or middle management drone. It's a freaking Constitutional requirement for the job. It's a shame that democrats didn't check it out thoroughly before the election and a shame that the liberal media laughs at people who are concerned about it but it's there.

Look, I don't want to trample over the original post but I'll say one more thing. "Born in the USA" isn't some arbitrary rule set up by some clerk or middle management drone. It's a freaking Constitutional requirement for the job. It's a shame that democrats didn't check it out thoroughly before the election and a shame that the liberal media laughs at people who are concerned about it but it's there.

I truly do hear what you're saying. And you're 100% correct. It is very sad & frustrating.

Obama’s drug use fake “draft card” it’s the seriousness of the charges not nature of the evidence

http://theobamafile.com/_eligibility/DraftRegistration.htm

how ironic if our nation has fallen before the cult of a personality. what if obama's story has changed over the years. he is the king of coincidence.

there was a brief period just before obama's time when there was no mandatory registration for the draft. could obama have been born in nineteen fifty 8 or 9 ?? before hawaii was a state ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really do think the 'Foreign Student' aspect of this is actually the insignificant part of it. No one will ever be able to prove Barack Obama wasn't born in the U.S. So that's a done-deal as far as i'm concerned. But the Ayers Family possibly funding his U.S. College Education is quite shocking. During the Election he repeatedly claimed he barely knew the Ayers family and only met Bill Ayers once at some meeting. And he still hasn't released his full College Records. So this is something that can be investigated and possibly proven. It will be incredibly difficult though. But definitely stay tuned. This could get very very interesting.

Wait a minute.

Why would he "release" all his college records?
Which other President has done that?
Which other President has even publically shown his birth certificate? And in 2 forms?
Why is there such a focus on Bill Ayers?
Why would there be an "investigation"?

Wait a minute.

Which other President has even publically shown his birth certificate? And in 2 forms?

George W. Bush

Al Gore, Bill Clinton, and John Kerry also released theirs'.

And Bill Ayers is a terrorist and a member of the Weather Underground.

We likely have a NWO foreigner puppet for a President. It's very sad.

Wait a minute.

George W. Bush

Al Gore, Bill Clinton, and John Kerry also released theirs'.

And Bill Ayers is a terrorist and a member of the Weather Underground.

Most of that information was leaked. Bush posted Yale records.

Bill Ayers "was" a terrorist and "was" a member of the Weather Underground.

And?

Forum List

Back