3,000 illegal weapons intended for OWS?

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Is it possible that the 3,000 illegal weapons the attorney general authorized for shipment to Mexico are actually in the hands of the Occupy Wall Street movement? The timing is right and it seems that the only weapon that turned up is the one used to shoot the US Border Patrol agent. Was that an intentional decoy? I wouldn't put it past the administration to try to pull off a revolution if Barry loses the election.

ben and jerry... ice cream for chaos... one world, one heart...

You have the wrong conspiracy. The vault is in the other page. We are talking about guns here..

guns and butter...

Occupy Wall Street Gets Fat Ben & Jerry's Cash Infusion: Gothamist

Bill O'Reilly Attacks Ben And Jerry Owners For Occupy Wall Street Involvement (VIDEO)

is there another ows ??

I see, Huffington uses the word "attacked" when talking about Bill O'Reilly and it is a signal for loyal libs to be outraged. It's OK if Ben and Jerry want to give the rabble free ice cream but it's not OK of the attorney general wants to give them free guns.

You have the wrong conspiracy. The vault is in the other page. We are talking about guns here..

guns and butter...

Occupy Wall Street Gets Fat Ben & Jerry's Cash Infusion: Gothamist

Bill O'Reilly Attacks Ben And Jerry Owners For Occupy Wall Street Involvement (VIDEO)

is there another ows ??

I see, Huffington uses the word "attacked" when talking about Bill O'Reilly and it is a signal for loyal libs to be outraged. It's OK if Ben and Jerry want to give the rabble free ice cream but it's not OK of the attorney general wants to give them free guns.

i agree with you that in an alinsky ends justify the means, obama would arm civilians.

we already know that ows has a propensity and desire for violence, perhaps a hunger. liberals will act all surprised, when someone's grandfather policeman is killed by an ows "rally" this summer. obama won't lift a finger to stop it. (like iran summer '09) all of the obama conspiracies are connected. doj, ows, state of hawaii, chicago, congrees and the media...

he'll play golf and make bullshit speeches, gas will be 6 $/ gallon... hopefully he won't be reelected by the sheep.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back