Posting colors

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
For some reason I've lost the ability to change font colors. When I click on the icon, I get a little empty square with no choices. Anyone else have this problem?

For some reason I've lost the ability to change font colors. When I click on the icon, I get a little empty square with no choices. Anyone else have this problem?

Yup, for a while now. Just click on it to insert the tags and change "black" to whatever color you want.

You can just do it manually, if you need to. Just type out [color="whatever"]text[/color].

Or you can highlight the text, click on the big A with the black under it, and get the tags, then change "black" to whatever color.

edit: But yeah I'm also not getting that pallet of color options when I replied. I am getting it in this edit window, though.

Last edited:
You can just do it manually, if you need to. Just type out [color="[I]whatever[/I]"]text[/color].

Or you can highlight the text, click on the big A with the black under it, and get the tags, then change "black" to whatever color.

Thanks, but for some
reason that isn't working. Nothing happens when I click on it.

I don't even get the option to choose black. Maybe it's Firefox.

Oh.

Well, then, get to work! Type those tags!

Rosie the Tag-typer sez: "We can do it!"

edit: also, you may want to PM Manuel or someone about it. I would but I don't care about it ;)

Oh.

Well, then, get to work! Type those tags!

Rosie the Tag-typer sez: "We can do it!"

edit: also, you may want to PM Manuel or someone about it. I would but I don't care about it ;)

:D

If I get desperate I'll do it in word then copy and paste.

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Me/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style>[FONT=&quot]Shaddup! I’m too stupid to remember them![/FONT]

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Me/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style>[FONT=&quot]Shaddup! I’m too stupid to remember them![/FONT]

Holy crap!

Quote your post and see all the crap that's in there. Yeah, way less involved than the tags! :rofl:

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Me/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style>[FONT=&quot]Shaddup! I’m too stupid to remember them![/FONT]

Funny, I don't see anything. It must be my Firefox popup blocker or noscript settings.

< meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">< meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document">< meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 9">< meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 9">< link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Me/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml">< !--[if gte mso 9]>< xml> < w:WordDocument> < w:View>Normal</w:View> < w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> < w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml>< ![endif]--><style> < !-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style>[COLOR=#CC99FF][FONT=&quot]Shaddup! I’m too stupid to remember them![/FONT][/COLOR]

Sweet Jeebus on a pogo stick!

Yeah I couldn't remember all that, either.

But [color="magenta"]magenta[/color]? That's a little bit easier.

But yeah, the people running this place should just fix the drop-down menu. I mean that's the kind of thing we're paying them for right?
Oh, wait...

Sweet Jeebus on a pogo stick!

Yeah I couldn't remember all that, either.

But magenta? That's a little bit easier.

But yeah, the people running this place should just fix the drop-down menu. I mean that's the kind of thing we're paying them for right?
Oh, wait...
Wow, you aren't kidding. That's all just a c&p. I can't see it when I quote it myself but I could see it in your quote. It must be my browser settings...but yeah, it'd be nice if Manuel fixed it for everyone else.

Wow, you aren't kidding. That's all just a c&p. I can't see it when I quote it myself but I could see it in your quote. It must be my browser settings...but yeah, it'd be nice if Manuel fixed it for everyone else.

I think I have to upgrade the board software for that - will do that next week.

Forum List

Back