Postal worker sues USPS for having to work on Sundays

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(ETH) – The USPS is being sued by one of its own workers who according to a report from Faithwire, is suing the postal service for allegedly being forced to quit because he was required to work on Sundays. Gerald Groff, a Christian has filed the lawsuit claiming he was fired from his position because he refused to work on Sundays because of his faith.

Good for him another religion group would have done the same bs so why not go for it hope you win!!

BACK IN THE DAY BEFORE IGNORANT FKS STARTED TO STRIP CHRISTIANITY AWAY STORES DID NOT OPEN ON SUNDAYS AND IT SHOULD BE THAT WAY AGAIN. Don't like it to gawd dam bad. =)

Last edited:
(ETH) – The USPS is being sued by one of its own workers who according to a report from Faithwire, is suing the postal service for allegedly being forced to quit because he was required to work on Sundays. Gerald Groff, a Christian has filed the lawsuit claiming he was fired from his position because he refused to work on Sundays because of his faith.

Good for him another religion group would have done the same bs so why not go for it hope you win!!
They should set up services at the post office....right next to the prayer rugs....problem.solved

Why is the post office working on Sunday?

Or even Saturday for that matter?

Personally, I'd like a couple of days off from clearing credit card offers and other assorted shit out of my mailbox.

Personally, I'd like a couple of days off from clearing credit card offers and other assorted shit out of my mailbox.
That's what keeps the post office in business.

The attached video says he resigned in January of 2019. Now he's suing for back pay in February of 2020? How about getting a new job, you fool?

the clerks and mail handlers work 7 days a week carriers 6....and have for many decades....

Forum List

Back