Post NY: Trump On Track to Get at Least 1310 Delegates by June, Ending Talk of Contested Convention

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Stumpin for Trump ^ | 4/10/2016
As the media seeks to keep a story alive, with the help of Republican establishment figures, and the likes of Mark Levin, the odds of a “Brokered Convention” are evaporating as more analysts show Trump is on track to get 1310 delegates, making him the nominee, regardless of who is on the second ballot. Even if Trump fails to hit 1237, his team and John Kasichs are now blocking Ted Cruz, and other groups are destroying any chance of a brokered convention. Ohio Gov. John Kasich got fewer votes than Texas Sen. Ted Cruz in the state’s presidential primary last..

OH, and BTW, in New York Trump increases lead!....Where the fuck is Ted??????

1. TRUMP Leads FOX News New York State Poll with 54%...
    April 2016 - The Gateway Punditfox-news-new-york-state-trump/
    17 hours ago ... Donald Trump continues to rule the Empire State in the latest FOX News poll. Trump has 54% support followed by Kasich with 22% and Cruz in ...

The establishment seems pretty certain that Trump won't get the nomination. What do they know that we don't? I don't trust the mother f***ers.

• Banned
The establishment seems pretty certain that Trump won't get the nomination. What do they know that we don't? I don't trust the mother f***ers.

Didn't they all laugh when he announced, and didn't they say it was just a lucky shot when he won his first primary, and didn't they say he would NEVER make it to March he'll drop out.... Yes, we should listen to them!

Stumpin for Trump ^ | 4/10/2016
As the media seeks to keep a story alive, with the help of Republican establishment figures, and the likes of Mark Levin, the odds of a “Brokered Convention” are evaporating as more analysts show Trump is on track to get 1310 delegates, making him the nominee, regardless of who is on the second ballot. Even if Trump fails to hit 1237, his team and John Kasichs are now blocking Ted Cruz, and other groups are destroying any chance of a brokered convention. Ohio Gov. John Kasich got fewer votes than Texas Sen. Ted Cruz in the state’s presidential primary last..

OH, and BTW, in New York Trump increases lead!....Where the fuck is Ted??????

1. TRUMP Leads FOX News New York State Poll with 54%...
    April 2016 - The Gateway Punditfox-news-new-york-state-trump/
    17 hours ago ... Donald Trump continues to rule the Empire State in the latest FOX News poll. Trump has 54% support followed by Kasich with 22% and Cruz in ...

Yo, Vigilante? Just for you!

"GTP"
d6be59b8e654d1f2695fae3b6ba92d10.jpg

Didn't they all laugh when he announced, and didn't they say it was just a lucky shot when he won his first primary, and didn't they say he would NEVER make it to March he'll drop out.... Yes, we should listen to them!
Yes, but I'm not talking about them being right with their predictions, I'm talking about their willingness to do whatever they have to do to keep him from becoming POTUS. The longer this goes on, the more desperate they become. They have a helluva lot to lose.

Yes, but I'm not talking about them being right with their predictions, I'm talking about their willingness to do whatever they have to do to keep him from becoming POTUS. The longer this goes on, the more desperate they become. They have a helluva lot to lose.
It appears Trump is the increasingly desperate one.
RELEASE: Trump Campaign Using Dirty Tactics In Desperate Attempt To Steal Election - New Day For America

It appears Trump is the increasingly desperate one.
RELEASE: Trump Campaign Using Dirty Tactics In Desperate Attempt To Steal Election - New Day For America
Ohio was a month ago, stupid. I reiterate. You're stupid.

Forum List

Back