Possible Good news for The Kurds!

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
"President Donald Trump said Sunday the US would "devastate Turkey economically" if the NATO-allied country attacks Kurds in the region."

He added, "Will devastate Turkey economically if they hit Kurds," but followed up in a second tweet, "Likewise, do not want the Kurds to provoke Turkey."

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Trump says US will 'devastate' Turkey's economy if they attack Kurds in Syria - CNNPolitics
That´s quite old, friend. Turkey long since replied they will not back down. But there are still the Syrians and Russians patrolling the Manbij area.

The Kurdish group PKK has made terrorist attacks against Turkey for decades. And until recently was on the U.S. governments terrorist watch list.

Erdogan has every right to defend his nation against the Kurds. ... :cool:

Last edited:
  • Banned
The Kurdish group PKK has made terrorist attacks against Turkey for decades. And until recently was on the U.S. governments terrorist watch list.

By stationing troops in Syria? :eusa_naughty:

If it was all about the Kurds for Erdogan he would agree to Damascus taking control of Manbij, ect. But he doesn´t. He wants to sent his terrorists there.

oh gee----poor wittle erdojerk -------da hicks from the mountains are
SO SCARY

Fuck the Kurds. A year ago or so I was a supporter of Kurdish state, but when I learned a little bit about their role in the genocide of Armenians... The Kurds, Turks, Arabs, Muslim Persians seem to be worth each other.

Fuck the Kurds. A year ago or so I was a supporter of Kurdish state, but when I learned a little bit about their role in the genocide of Armenians... The Kurds, Turks, Arabs, Muslim Persians seem to be worth each other.

the kurds is muzzies-------they are TAUGHT in the mosques

Forum List

Back