POS dad allows 1 year old daughter to die inside hot car because he didn't want to have to replace a broken window

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Disgraceful.
Charge his piece of shit ass with murder or manslaughter.

Daughter dies inside hot car after cheap dad refused to smash window, cops say

A Nevada man placed money over his dying daughter’s life.

Cops say Las Vegas dad Sidney Deal was more concerned about the cost of a broken car window than his 1-year-old girl locked inside the vehicle on a hot afternoon.

After Deal allegedly locked his keys in the car where his daughter Sayah was trapped, he declined assistance from his brother and police to break the window to his new vehicle because he feared he wouldn’t be able to afford the damage cost, reported the Las Vegas Sun.

Deal attempted to downplay the severity of the situation by claiming Sayah was fine with the air conditioner on despite a high temperature of a scorching-hot 98º on Monday, according to AccuWeather.

Deal’s partner was in contact with an insurance company representative who offered to send a tow truck during the ordeal, but he told her to end the call because the tow cost was too steep, according to the arrest report.

I would think the cops would break the window anyway to save the life of a child.

Edit: And the police did break the window after the child showed signs of distress.

Cops are permitted to do so without permission to save a life.

Disgraceful.
Charge his piece of shit ass with murder or manslaughter.

Daughter dies inside hot car after cheap dad refused to smash window, cops say

A Nevada man placed money over his dying daughter’s life.

Cops say Las Vegas dad Sidney Deal was more concerned about the cost of a broken car window than his 1-year-old girl locked inside the vehicle on a hot afternoon.

After Deal allegedly locked his keys in the car where his daughter Sayah was trapped, he declined assistance from his brother and police to break the window to his new vehicle because he feared he wouldn’t be able to afford the damage cost, reported the Las Vegas Sun.

Deal attempted to downplay the severity of the situation by claiming Sayah was fine with the air conditioner on despite a high temperature of a scorching-hot 98º on Monday, according to AccuWeather.

Deal’s partner was in contact with an insurance company representative who offered to send a tow truck during the ordeal, but he told her to end the call because the tow cost was too steep, according to the arrest report.

For the love of God, just send the tow truck driver over and deal with it after. The dad is a idiot obviously, especially for a child that young.

I'm guessing there will be a policy change at the insurance company if someone tells them that they have a situation like this in the future. What a sad, horrible way to die.

Also, he had to have seen his child suffering. At what point did he not feel a need to help them?

I would think the cops would break the window anyway to save the life of a child.
They eventually did break the window

Btw: Nathan Deal is black

1602154259533.jpeg

Edit: And the police did break the window after the child showed signs of distress.
The cops were scared to break it because the pos was a jigaboo. He'll sue them anyway and some pos jury will award him millions.

The drunken father has been charged with homicide. Something similar happened to me when 6 years old, dad said you should have opened the window but paid for a sit down dinner at a restaurant of my choice. Mom didn't like the restaurant I chose. They were talking when eating. We were at Monticello and I started the mess.

Last edited:

The cops were scared to break it because the pos was a jigaboo. He'll sue them anyway and some pos jury will award him millions.
You were at the scene? Just because you`re afraid of black people don`t assume everyone is.

You were at the scene? Just because you`re afraid of black people don`t assume everyone is.
Anyone not afraid of them is stupid. You're one of the fools who praises the violent animal thugs even while they are pouring the gas on your house.

Last edited:
Horrible. But why does this have anything to do with race? A white father killed his little girls and the woman, to whom he was married, who was carrying his child in her uterus.

Horrible. But why does this have anything to do with race? A white father killed his little girls and the woman, to whom he was married, who was carrying his child in her uterus.
I already told you. Stop smoking and spinning.

because the police probably held back taking any action for fear of losing their jobs or being sent to prison. That's what his race has to do with anything.

I hope the guy doesn't mind prison food or should I say I hope that he doesn't mind being the prison food for the lifers?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I already told you. Stop smoking and spinning.

because the police probably held back taking any action for fear of losing their jobs or being sent to prison. That's what his race has to do with anything.
You already told me exactly what. Who are you to tell me anything?

Forum List

Back