Popular New Ejection Porch Automatically Launches Vaccine Evangelists Into The Stratosphere

I'm wondering about the level of crazy that it takes to refuse a life-saving vaccine because you don't want to admit your cult leader messed up the response to the disease.

I wish hospitals would refuse service to anyone who hasn’t been vaccinated. Treat them like the contagious fucks they are.

Or put them in those same cages trump put Mexican children in. Or worse Walter reed. Lol

And before republicans argue remember hospitals are private companies. If a baker can refuse to make a cake then a hospital should be free to refuse you.

The vaccines are failing. See Israel.

Now what?
What vaccine are they taking? Maybe they went with the cheapest one after all they are Jewish. And I don’t trust bibI hes Corrupt. Probably gave his wife’s company the contract.

Pfizer. They went for Pfizer.

BTW, those spike proteins you got love to settle in the testes. You have fun with that now.
What will that do I’m 50 and don’t want kids. I got the shot a long time ago I’ve ejaculated that out by now.

The spike proteins are the dangerous stuff IN THE COVID VIRUS. They injected that into your arm. The spike proteins were supposed to stay in your arm. They don't. They are found in liver, kidney, ovaries or testes, and blood. They cross the blood/brain barrier.

So before you go deriding the people who were smart, who read, and who won't take the poison, maybe consider that you should just start hoping/praying that the spike proteins didn't do long term damage in you.

Really. We are the smart ones.
What do you guys say is going to happen to us Because o& spike proteins?

Here's another cute thing for you to look up. An mRNA vaccine was in trials for the SARS vaccine did you know that? Never made it out of animal trials. Right. Look that up.
So?

Attachments

• Vaccine Israel.png
    Vaccine Israel.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 34
"Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Dr. FAAAAUCIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!"

Just ordered mine.
View attachment 513809
An American manufacturer has been overwhelmed with preorders for its brand new "ejection porch," which is specially designed to detect when Biden's vaccine evangelists are at your door so it can launch them into the stratosphere.

"Excuse me, sir, do you have a few minutes to talk about our lord and savior Dr. Fau-- AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" said one door-to-door vaccine auditor after the advanced technology in the porch detected his whiny and annoying government vaccine-evangelist voice and launched him into the sky, above the clouds, and out of sight.

For anyone who can't afford an advanced and costly porch upgrade, the company is selling handy signs to hang on your porch to tell them to get lost.
You do realize that the much more likely scenario would have proselytizing evangelical tRumplings taking the trip, right?
The only people I feel sorry for are the blacks who refuse to take the shot. After Tuskegee I wouldn’t trust the government either. Lol.

But wait. If our government would do that to them, who’s to think they wouldn’t do it to us? To them we are all n$*&&rs.

Wow you're not too quick on the uptake but it's starting to dawn very slowly there
Seriously is Ben netinyahoo in on this conspiracy? Trump too?

Maybe they went with the cheapest one after all they are Jewish.

View attachment 513827

I know it's disgusting
56% of Israel is fully vaccinated. Are they lying to their citizens too? Are they in on the con? You don’t even trust the Israeli government.

I don't trust THESE VACCINES. Have you see the data coming out of Israel?

Here
What do those numbers mean?

I'm wondering about the level of crazy that it takes to refuse a life-saving vaccine because you don't want to admit your cult leader messed up the response to the disease.

I wish hospitals would refuse service to anyone who hasn’t been vaccinated. Treat them like the contagious fucks they are.

Or put them in those same cages trump put Mexican children in. Or worse Walter reed. Lol

And before republicans argue remember hospitals are private companies. If a baker can refuse to make a cake then a hospital should be free to refuse you.

Now what?
Usually, there's a major distraction like a mass shooting or something.

Now what?
What vaccine are they taking? Maybe they went with the cheapest one after all they are Jewish. And I don’t trust bibI hes Corrupt. Probably gave his wife’s company the contract.

BTW, those spike proteins you got love to settle in the testes. You have fun with that now.
What will that do I’m 50 and don’t want kids. I got the shot a long time ago I’ve ejaculated that out by now.

The spike proteins are the dangerous stuff IN THE COVID VIRUS. They injected that into your arm. The spike proteins were supposed to stay in your arm. They don't. They are found in liver, kidney, ovaries or testes, and blood. They cross the blood/brain barrier.

So before you go deriding the people who were smart, who read, and who won't take the poison, maybe consider that you should just start hoping/praying that the spike proteins didn't do long term damage in you.

Here's another cute thing for you to look up. An mRNA vaccine was in trials for the SARS vaccine did you know that? Never made it out of animal trials. Right. Look that up.
So?

There

View attachment 513827

I know it's disgusting
56% of Israel is fully vaccinated. Are they lying to their citizens too? Are they in on the con? You don’t even trust the Israeli government.

Here

View attachment 513827

I know it's disgusting

Here

The vaccine is offering no protection from infection for any age group. Otherwise we would see many, many more infections among the unvaccinated by %. They are not.

View attachment 513827

I know it's disgusting

Here

And here are hospitalizations. They're not even protecting against hospitalization:

1626530535288.png

Now what?
Usually, there's a major distraction like a mass shooting or something.
If they believe the media is the enemy why even believe that unvaccinated people are getting the delta variant. They’ve been programmed not to believe science, the media, democrats not even republicans if they go off the reservation. Like Liz Chaney and so many others.

But then they also have to believe Benjamin Netanyahu and trump are lying too.

Now what?

So?

There

View attachment 513827

I know it's disgusting

Here

View attachment 513827

I know it's disgusting

Here

The vaccine is offering no protection from infection for any age group. Otherwise we would see many, many more infections among the unvaccinated by %. They are not.
But we aren’t dying. Only unvaccinated are dying.

Royal Navy’s flagship has a major outbreak of the ChiCom Flu right now. 1 out 16 so far. All crew got double doses of the experimental vax.

Call me when the FDA approves one of the experimental vaxs.

Last edited:

Joe has thousands of kids in cages built by Obama. But thanks for showing us Leftard compassion.

Forum List

Back