Poor White Trump Voters Admit They Thought He Wouldn't Follow Through...

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Here is a Vox article where they interviewed Trump voters in Corbin, Ky, a city right next to the one where I live, and many of the people only have insurance because of Obamacare. They listend to Trump talk about how he would repeal the ACA... and they figured he was blowing smoke about it and voted for him anyway. Now that Trump is the President-elect... they are scared about losing their insurance because they need it. One woman's husband HAS to get a liver transplant, and without Obamacare she won't be able to afford it and her husband will die... but hey! Coal was more important than living right?

This Trump voter didn't think Trump was serious about repealing her health insurance

151002-donald-trump-gty-1160.jpg

Trump has said that the repeal and the replacement would occur simultaneously. No one will die.

Trump has said that the repeal and the replacement would occur simultaneously. No one will die.

And GOP that control Congress said they will defund the ACA so that it is useless as soon as possible and fight to repeal it before having a replacement so that the Liberals will work hard for a replacement instead of riding things out.

Straw dog......I say this even though I'm sure the OP doesn't have a clue what it is.

The ACA is not affordable in KY or anyplace else. If the deductible is so high you can't use it what good is it? Everyone knows it does not work even poor whites. Repeal and replace is not a difficult phrase to understand but some libs just don't know what it means.

Here is a Vox article where they interviewed Trump voters in Corbin, Ky, a city right next to the one where I live, and many of the people only have insurance because of Obamacare. They listend to Trump talk about how he would repeal the ACA... and they figured he was blowing smoke about it and voted for him anyway. Now that Trump is the President-elect... they are scared about losing their insurance because they need it. One woman's husband HAS to get a liver transplant, and without Obamacare she won't be able to afford it and her husband will die... but hey! Coal was more important than living right?

This Trump voter didn't think Trump was serious about repealing her health insurance
Didn't you scumbags bring this exact issue up right after the election?

Straw dog......I say this even though I'm sure the OP doesn't have a clue what it is.

Really? That's the best you got? Poor people voted for Trump because they didn't take his threat to repeal Obamacare seriously because they didn't think it was something that could be done. So they then thought other issues were more important. Now they know after the fact it is a lie, and they have buyer's regret.

If you are going to try and put me down, you are going to have to come up with something more than that.

The ACA is not affordable in KY or anyplace else. If the deductible is so high you can't use it what good is it? Everyone knows it does not work even poor whites. Repeal and replace is not a difficult phrase to understand but some libs just don't know what it means.

It's not? Funny...the poor white people of Kentucky say otherwise. But hey, you go ahead and speak for them since you seem to know better than they do.

Didn't you scumbags bring this exact issue up right after the election?

I tried to find the old thread that was something along these lines but I couldn't. If you look at the date of this article, it is from today Hoss.

It's not? Funny...the poor white people of Kentucky say otherwise. But hey, you go ahead and speak for them since you seem to know better than they do
Really? all of the poor white people say otherwise? did you talk to all of them? It takes a special kind of stupid to post this thread.

It's not? Funny...the poor white people of Kentucky say otherwise. But hey, you go ahead and speak for them since you seem to know better than they do
Really? all of the poor white people say otherwise? did you talk to all of them? It takes a special kind of stupid to post this thread.

Let me see...and you can speak for them? I live in Kentucky and my insurance is fine. The people in that article say the same things about their's. Kentucky still has 5 insurance providers. Keep going... you tell me how you know more about what's going on. I mean YOU spoke up about them before I did.

If you are going to try and put me down, you are going to have to come up with something more than that
Put you down? this thread does that...lol

So far the only thing going on in this thread is you making an ass out of yourself trying to say you know more about what is going on in Kentucky than the article says or I have stated...

Listen....if the whole thing collapses which most experts agree it will if it's not changed it will hurt everyone in the nation. Not just poor white people as you say. Stop grouping people, it's so 1990's

Listen....if the whole thing collapses which most experts agree it will if it's not changed it will hurt everyone in the nation. Not just poor white people as you say. Stop grouping people, it's so 1990's

Look numbnuts, it is who it is. They are the poor white people of Kentucky. They benefit from Obamacare, but voted for Trump despite him saying he was going to repeal it. Please explain to me why this is wrong.

Let me see...and you can speak for them? I live in Kentucky and my insurance is fine. The people in that article say the same things about their's. Kentucky still has 5 insurance providers. Keep going... you tell me how you know more about what's going on. I mean YOU spoke up about them before I did

Look numbnuts, it is who it is. They are the poor white people of Kentucky. They benefit from Obamacare, but voted for Trump despite him saying he was going to repeal it. Please explain to me why this is wrong
Is Obamacare really affordable? Not for the middle class.

Forum List

Back