POLL: Will Trump tone it down now?

Will Trump tone down the rhetoric now?

• Total voters

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Yes, I know. For many, this is not a credible question because Trump doesn't say anything wrong, he never says anything wrong, nothing he says is wrong, and there is nothing wrong what he says. You can vote Mango.

For the rest of us, what are the chances he'll be noticeably more careful with his words? I'm voting for we'll see a temporary change, then back to normal.

trump-supporters-be-like-he-didnt-say-that-and-if-25038210 (1).png

Operation rhetoric tone down is already on the Presidents Schedule it comes right after.....

The Pope converts to Islam but not before the Sun exhausts its supply of hydrogen.

Don't worry folks, they're going to Make America Somewhat Rational Again.:cool:

Yes, I know. For many, this is not a credible question because Trump doesn't say anything wrong, he never says anything wrong, nothing he says is wrong, and there is nothing wrong what he says. You can vote Mango.

For the rest of us, what are the chances he'll be noticeably more careful with his words? I'm voting for we'll see a temporary change, then back to normal.

No. We don’t let terrorists coerce our actions. In fact we stand up against terrorists and continue to speak our mind.

Sorry but his criticism of the media is 100% justified and they deserve much harsher treatment.

No...he's addicted. It's only gonna get worse.

If the media and Hollywood keep attacking then no, he won't.
If they start reporting every once in a while about the good he has done for this country, then yes.
He has a right to defend himself.

Shouldn’t both side stop the rhetoric, because it ain’t all one sided!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will Trump tone it down now?

Why should he? Every indication is that this bomb guy was a nut case anyways and was driven more by the blame, accusations and rhetoric of the Left far more so than anything Trump has said. If there isn't a call for all the bomb recipients to tone it back AT LEAST AS MUCH as Trump, then you'll know this is just more more media ploy game playing by the Left.

If anything he will ratchet it up more and blame the democrats!

Why do you point the finger at President Trump, Mac? Do you not recognize he is responding to a two year Democratic violent offensive against him and Republicans? Are you not paying attention?

Yes....and the Democrats haven't been doing anything either.

Maybe the left, the Democrats and their media cohorts, need to tone it down instead.
HUH???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back