POLL: Who Do You Support in the Israel vs. Palestinian Hamas Conflict?

Whose side do you support?

• Hamas Palestinians

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iran

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You wouldn't know an anti-Semite if they marched into your town w/tiki torches screaming "Jews! Will NOT. Replace. US!!" and kicked your teeth in.
Are you as hard on BLM and Antifa as you are on Tiki Torch carriers?

Does it piss you off when you learn that Blacks bust open stores, rob them of merchandise and set cars on fire?

There goes the expected bigoted and racist language, right on cue.

Good boy!
You are just stating conclusions, which are opinions. Your intellectual capacity to argue is that of an 8 year old. Plus, you support murderous terrorists. Life must have really kicked you in the pussy, eh?

Deport them all. Iran can take them since they are a death cult too.
Iran's not letting a bunch of murderous and rapey inbred Sunnis into their walls. :nono:

They'd have to execute more than 1/2 of them within a couple weeks for crimes committed,

and the citizens would be even more pissed off at the government.

I note that not one person has yet voted for support of Hamas, yet we have seen quite a bit of it here. It is not unexpected, however. I mean, if you practice, say, Nazism at home, that is something you sort of want to keep to yourself. It is taboo. It is also rather cowardly to not come out of the closet as a anti-Semitic, Israel hater while spouting of rhetoric of that nature. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, but a fucking cowardly, stupid twat would, just 3 days after the attack, come out and start trying to piss on Israel with anti-Semitic tropes unless they were anti-Semitic and they get their rocks off on seeing Jews tortured and murdered. That is just fucking sick.

I note that not one person has yet voted for support of Hamas, yet we have seen quite a bit of it here. It is not unexpected, however. I mean, if you practice, say, Nazism at home, that is something you sort of want to keep to yourself. It is taboo. It is also rather cowardly to not come out of the closet as a anti-Semitic, Israel hater while spouting of rhetoric of that nature. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, but a fucking cowardly, stupid twat would, just 3 days after the attack, come out and start trying to piss on Israel with anti-Semitic tropes unless they were anti-Semitic and they get their rocks off on seeing Jews tortured and murdered. That is just fucking sick.
A perfect time for the appearance a certain someone.

ultcayashersmay.

Close-enough-thank-you-google-746ec54620afb242734174faa49f4918.jpg

In b4 Biden suggests the US start taking in Palestinian "refugees".

tenor.gif

BUMP

See
the difference?

Or the similarities, for that matter.

I support America and until we can fix our own problems I don't care about other countries. Israel, Ukraine, whatever, I won't pretend that I care. We have wayyyyyy too many issues here in America we need to be focused on.

Let me think!

Israel is a democracy; women and gays are considered human beings; all religions are allowed; there is freedom of the press.

Now let's look at the good points of the Arab nations. Well, Arabs are world-famous for their hospitality toward guests.

Can't think of anything else.

Forum List

Back