POLL : WHEN IS OJ SIMPSON GOING BACK TO JAIL?

How long before OJ Simpson violates his parole and goes back to JAIL?

• Less than 1 year

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • More than 1 year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He'll never go back

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • He am innocent!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
Getting "drunk and disorderly" is a parole violation. How long before the "Juice" is back where he belongs?

O.J. SIMPSON.....

THROWN OUT OF VEGAS HOTEL...

For Belligerence

1109-oj-simpson-splash-4.jpg

O.J. Simpson was booted from the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas Wednesday night after allegedly getting wasted and then being extremely unruly.

Simpson had been frequenting bars at the hotel since his release from prison. Hotel staff tells TMZ ... at around midnight last night, Simpson was drunk and became disruptive at the Clique bar. We're told Simpson was angry at hotel staff and glasses broke at the bar.

O.J. Simpson Thrown Out of Vegas Cosmopolitan Hotel for Belligerence (UPDATE)

He was suspected of killing a white woman and got off because they messed up and actually gave him a jury of his peers. White people hate him. He'll be back in prison shortly. I predicted this would happen to him the day he was found not guilty.

We're told Simpson was angry at hotel staff and glasses broke at the bar.
So those damned glasses broke themselves at the bar? Out of spite, was it...? Lol.

Seriously though, who would want a loser with a shitty attitude around? Even if his name is OJ.

I mean, what with his dripping knife and all, it sorta destroys the atmosphere, you know?

He was suspected of killing a white woman and got off because they messed up and actually gave him a jury of his peers. White people hate him. He'll be back in prison shortly. I predicted this would happen to him the day he was found not guilty.
I predicted, bet $100 actually, upon hearing the final makeup of the OJ jury that he'd never be convicted. The outcome would be acquittal or a hung jury.

The dumbbell who took the bet never did pay me even though I remind him of it on the few occasions I see him these days. Never confront him asking for it, just usually say something like how'd the OJ trial come out?

I predicted, bet $100 actually, upon hearing the final makeup of the OJ jury that he'd never be convicted. The outcome would be acquittal or a hung jury.

The dumbbell who took the bet never did pay me even though I remind him of it on the few occasions I see him these days. Never confront him asking for it, just usually say something like how'd the OJ trial come out?

So you don't have the balls to ask for money you are owed?

My cousin was the NCAA rushing champion in 1972 and later played for the Bills
He said every time they were in the huddle OJ wanted the ball

Racism in the choices, lots of theys, and so called liberals want to see him met with heavy weapons....."wooden ships on the water, very free and easy, " Who won?

So you don't have the balls to ask for money you are owed?
Not a matter of balls, liar boy. For me it's been worth the Benjamin just to watch him squirm, act like he didn't hear the question, try to run and hide or whatever. The bottom line is I know he's a welcher, he obviously knows I know, and he knows how to clear the whole thing up but hasn't even in spite of the fact that at least twice I've make comments to others within his earshot that the reason for my question was he hasn't paid up.

In fact, this guy's such a jerk I'd swear he's a pea out of the JoeyB Dolezal pod.

Forum List

Back