POLL: Trump supporters, let's just get this over with.

True or False: Trump supporters know they're being lied to, and just don't care. They're at war.

• True: Whatever it takes to beat the American Left. I'll put up with pretty much anything.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • False: Those examples you gave were fake news. The election was rigged, and I know it.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don't want to answer. I just want to deflect and complain about Mac.

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Why is he wrong? Your posts attack Republicans 25:1….
I know you won't understand this...

One of my main issues with the GQP, in its present condition, is that I agree with it (to at least some degree) in many areas but its behaviors, tactics and arrogant ignorance make it an absolutely horrible messenger for those issues. You're just making things worse, and you're opening the door to another wild swing back in the other direction. Which I don't want.

Combine that with the way you're stupidly and narcissistically destroying trust in our most important institutions and enabling ugly bigotry, and right now the party is at the top of my shit list. Even above the Democrats, whose decades-long commitment to PC and Identity Politics continue to cause this country great harm.

Again, you will not understand that. But I showed you some attention. You're welcome.

Last edited:
I know you won't understand this...

One of my main issues with the GQP, in its present condition, is that I agree with it (to at least some degree) in many areas but its behaviors, tactics and arrogant ignorance make it an absolutely horrible messenger for those issues. You're just making things worse, and you're opening the door to another wild swing back in the other direction. Which I don't want.

Combine that with the way you're stupidly and narcissistically destroying trust in our most important institutions and enabling ugly bigotry, and right now the party is at the top of my shit list. Even above the Democrats, whose decades-long commitment to PC and Identity Politics continue to cause this country great harm.

Again, you will not understand that. But I showed you some attention. You're welcome.
Oh, I get it…You’re one of the ones that for years wanted to continue down the path of going along, to get along. Always suffering losing in order to say that you were above the Frey…Clinton, and Obama shattered that.

And you’re dismayed when conservatives are told to “get in the back of the bus” and sit down and stfu…And shocked when we say enough.

Not to worry Mac, you’re right where you were always supposed to be, in league with progressive liberals, pushing such nonsense as 57 genders, larger government, and universal income.

Problem is, you’re a dupe, a useful idiot to people who could care less about you, your hopes, or dreams, in favor of raw power, and control.

We now know that, as we have been assuming, the crew at FOX has been lying to its viewers for years about the "rigged election". They knew the accusations were BS, but they promoted and advocated them anyway for ratings and stock prices. Literally.

We know that Steve Bannon is on tape, before the election, telling people that Trump was going to claim victory even if he lost and wasn't going to give an inch. Link below.

We know that MANY Republicans, from state election officials to governors to supreme courts to Trump-appointed judges to the freakin' "Cyber Ninjas", have tossed out the accusations.

Here's my guess, and you can tell me if (or actually, claim that) I'm wrong: I think you know you're being lied to, but you don't care. You're "at war" with the Left, so anything goes.

Please vote and comment.

You forgot this poll option:

• True: Whatever it takes to beat the American right. I'll put up with pretty much anything.

Yes, I've been saying that for a long time. Trump is your big FUCK YOU to America for all the wrongs that you have been told have been visited upon you over the years. You're the victims, and he's your blunt instrument. Things haven't gone your way, so this response is meant to wreck the whole sandbox.

fPRls0w.jpg

^^^That looks like every major blue city after your Summer of Terror in 2020.

Oh, I get it…You’re one of the ones that for years wanted to continue down the path of going along, to get along. Always suffering losing in order to say that you were above the Frey…Clinton, and Obama shattered that.

And you’re dismayed when conservatives are told to “get in the back of the bus” and sit down and stfu…And shocked when we say enough.

Not to worry Mac, you’re right where you were always supposed to be, in league with progressive liberals, pushing such nonsense as 57 genders, larger government, and universal income.

Problem is, you’re a dupe, a useful idiot to people who could care less about you, your hopes, or dreams, in favor of raw power, and control.

Republicans are the ones pushing larger government. You're now policing women and their health care providers, librarian and the books they're lending, teachers and what they're teaching, and women's search engines to see if they looking for abortion information.

For a while they wanted bathroom checkers to make sure trannies weren't using the women's bathrooms.

And, Biden supporters think he is telling the truth? Trump can't hurt you but the doddering old fool can trigger the freaking end of the world. Isn't it time lefties quit this polling foolishness and concentrated on political reality?

Republicans are the ones pushing larger government. You're now policing women and their health care providers, librarian and the books they're lending, teachers and what they're teaching, and women's search engines to see if they looking for abortion information.

For a while they wanted bathroom checkers to make sure trannies weren't using the women's bathrooms.
That’s your construct…None of that is true.

Forum List

Back