POLL: Should We Halt Immigration From Some Muslim Nations?...

Would You support Halting Immigration From Some Muslim Nations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shoulda been done in 2001, and even the suspicion of radicalism should get existing mooselimbs expelled.

Sounds kinda radical, maybe we should expel you before you get really wasted and shoot up some mosque or somethin'...

Might a be a bit extreme, but we do need to address this issue. Your Government is involving you in every conflict on earth. This is especially true of Muslim conflicts. So allowing several thousands in from these known Islamic Terrorist-havens, is very unwise and dangerous.

Unless our bloody interventionist foreign policy changes, we better seriously address this issue. And i don't see our interventionist foreign policy changing anytime soon. So we better take some action to protect ourselves here at home. It's time.

Just read where 9 "refugees" with active TB have been admitted by the Obama administration.

How many thousands were once kept out for the same reason?

Ya know the Orlando shooter was born here right?
His wife wasn't.
It obviously didn't take much persuading by her to turn him into a fucking muslim terrorist.
Got any muslim neighbors asshole? Do you plan on inviting them to your families next Christmas party?
I think you ought to. Show some 'inclusiveness'. Give some of Lynch's
LOVE to them.
You're a fucking idiot!

So a hard core muslim guy was just a pawn of his mail order wife? Yeah we all know how the muslim freaks take orders from women!! Lol!

You are the idiot .

I've told you dumb savages time and time again, the terrorists have killed more Muslims than all our Presidents and Putin combined. They have killed many tens of thousands more Muslims than they have a New York billionaire or his Chumps.

The refugees are running away from the terrorists.

For you parroting apes to conflate the VICTIMS of terror with the terrorists is the biggest asshole move I have seen in a very long time. Possibly ever. You are right down there with the Americans who are now burning in hell for turning away the Jews trying to flee Hitler. "Make those dirty beasts someone else's problem!"

And I also warned you that refugees are not the ones we have to worry about. I told you we have to worry about some dipshit loser watching too many ISIS videos, and the truth behind my warning was revealed in spades in Orlando.

You morons are focused on the wrong things, and it will cost us more lives and the lives of tens of thousands of innocent refugees.

Last edited:
I've told you dumb savages time and time again, the terrorists have killed more Muslims than all our Presidents and Putin combined. They have killed many tens of thousands more Muslims than they have a New York billionaire or his Chumps.

The refugees are running away from the terrorists.

For you parroting apes to conflate the VICTIMS of terror with the terrorists is the biggest asshole move I have seen in a very long time. Possibly ever. You are right down there with the Americans who are now burning in hell for turning away the Jews trying to flee Hitler. "Make those dirty beasts someone else's problem!"

And I also warned you that refugees are not the ones we have to worry about. I told you we have to worry about some dipshit loser watching too many ISIS videos, and the truth behind my warning was revealed in spades in Orlando.

You morons are focused on the wrong things, and it will cost us more lives and the lives of tens of thousands of innocent refugees.

the moron is YOU.....we want to protect American lives here.....not to mention prevent the myriad of problems that they would create....

why in the hell would we want to import groups of refugees who will not/cannot assimilate into the U.S. (just look at Europe for examples) and of which at least 2% are terrorists bent on killing Americans....? (not to even mention the danger of their offspring)........2% of 50,000 refugees is 1,000 terrorists....

yes, we can feel sympathy for the uprooted refugees but there are better solutions for them.....such as setting up protective areas close to their homelands....and how about helping the young Muslim men fight ISIS to take back their lands instead of importing them here to put them on welfare?

Muslim groups have been fighting each other for centuries......we are insane to import that kind of mindset....they have absolutely no inkling of what America stands for and their 'religion' forbids the very principles of our free nation.....such as free speech and equality under the law...instead, most consider America to be the 'Great Satan'.......

Forum List

Back