Poll: More than half approve of Democrats' handling of impeachment inquiry

Denizen

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2018
The public is warming to the Democrat's professionalism versus the Republican's rowdy hooliganism.

The Republicans attempted to obfuscate and disrupt the hearing of 9 December with childish inane tactics that were so blatantly disruptive.

The Democrat chairman Nadler handled the Republican rabble professionally and maintained control over the hearing.

Donald Trump has divided America and the damage he has inflicted may be long-lasting.

12/10/2019
More than half of the voters surveyed in a Hill-HarrisX poll released on Monday approve of the way Democrats are handling their impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

The nationwide survey of registered voters showed that 56 percent support the way Democrats have handled the ongoing impeachment inquiry, compared to 44 percent who said they disapprove. ...

You would think Democrats would the the last people in the world who would put any faith in a poll.

CwrD0QoXAAE2ryH.jpg

The public is warming to the Democrat's professionalism versus the Republican's rowdy hooliganism.

The Republicans attempted to obfuscate and disrupt the hearing of 9 December with childish inane tactics that were so blatantly disruptive.

The Democrat chairman Nadler handled the Republican rabble professionally and maintained control over the hearing.

Donald Trump has divided America and the damage he has inflicted may be long-lasting.

12/10/2019
More than half of the voters surveyed in a Hill-HarrisX poll released on Monday approve of the way Democrats are handling their impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

The nationwide survey of registered voters showed that 56 percent support the way Democrats have handled the ongoing impeachment inquiry, compared to 44 percent who said they disapprove. ...
The lib pollsters didnt ask me

If they had the numbers would not look so good for the dems

You keep telling yourself that. And more than half the people likewise warmed to Hitler's "professionalism" in handling the Jews as well!

Schiff_salute.jpg

Poll: More than half [of those respondents polled by the Hill] approve of Democrats' handling of impeachment inquiry
Then they obvious ain't paying much attention. Gee, I'm really surprised that they couldn't get that number higher! History is replete with things the media-infused public "approved" of at their behest that years later they found was a huge mistake.

I haven't paid much attention so far but as long as the House is sticking it to somebody else instead of coming up with ways to "improve" my life then I'm all for it.

Professionalism?? What a joke.

The Dem imbeciles are paving the way for a Trump win in 2020.

Sure hope they keep up the professionalism right through 2019 and into 2020.

I'll just stand over here and LMFAO and vote for Trump.

Forum List

Back