Poll: More Americans than ever see media as enemy of Trump

Do you think media is destroying Trump

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
More Americans than ever before think the media is trying to derail President Trump’s agenda, according to a new Rasmussen poll.
Poll: More Americans Than Ever See Media as Enemy of Trump
--------------------------------------

Too bad Trump haters can't figure that all out though.

Lets add our own poll

Wait until you find out that this was Trump's policy, he knew what he was doing, he went on the offensive first and he attacked the media. The media just attacked back.

You're acting like Trump's all innocent here.

So the media was clearly not doing it's JOB during Obama's two terms since it never challenged any of his corrupt, divisive activities in 8 years.

Funny, I seem to remember the media being pretty hard on Obama most of the time.

Of course, Obama never engaged in the kind of asshattery Trump does.
Yes just dignified things like gun running weapons into the hand of the Mexican drug cartel, inflaming violence and rioting in Ferguson, pumping up Iran with cash, illegal loans to Solyndra, yeah nothing for the Media to cover there right Joe?

So the media was clearly not doing it's JOB during Obama's two terms since it never challenged any of his corrupt, divisive activities in 8 years.

Funny, I seem to remember the media being pretty hard on Obama most of the time.

Of course, Obama never engaged in the kind of asshattery Trump does.
You remember that? You must have Alzheimer’s.

I don't think the media destroys, saves or makes anyone. The media report on the actions of newsmakers. Newsmakers create and destroy themselves by dint of their own words and deeds.

I don't think the media destroys, saves or makes anyone. The media report on the actions of newsmakers. Newsmakers create and destroy themselves by dint of their own words and deeds.

Sorry, I disagree profusely. Well I don't disagree with the premise that that is what the media SHOULD be, but we all know they aren't. To varying degrees.

In Toronto, we have different news outlets, this was more prevalent when I was growing up, before the internet age even. If a guy was accused of a crime, they would put his mug shot on the front page on the Toronto Sun, they were right leaning, "cops can do no wrong" newspaper. To a fault, in some cases we've now learned. In fact, I happened to have learned they either were willing, or unwillingly colluding with them in a very dishonest and serious manner in at least one case. That;s neither here nor there.

Anyways, anytime I read their paper, the way they worded the perp, the details, I would assume the sob was guilty.

Another paper, was The Toronto Star. Left leaning, liberal. They would have the same case details but no mug shot, no definitive details, they stuck to the "allegations", not basically. "they got their man".

My mother, bless her heart; made sure I had exposure to both papers and I read them both voraciously.

As it were, yes indeed, the media can make or break a man. I urge you to really study the history of Pravda, the efforts of Goebbels and yes, even Western publications which were in cahoots with the government for National Security purposes during much darker times. The media can make or break a man.

Think of the movie Trading Places, a classic with Eddie Murphy and Dan Akroyd. So true....you can be anythng based on circumstances.

Last edited:
So they weren't doing their job for the last 8 years

I realize that most of the media has big words you don't understand, but they were pretty critical of Obama.
Give us an example.

media.gif

i can actually see the spittle on their monitors.

it's pretty amazing

trump gets negative coverage because he's a grade a fuck up who has less business being president than bripat does cutting his own meat.

Forum List

Back