POLL: Kim Davis arrest predictions

Will Kim Davis be arrested, and if so, when?

• No, she won't be arrested

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Yes, 8:00am

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, 8:30am

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Yes, before noon

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Yes, after noon

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
She will have a meeting with her staff first.

If she fires or suspends or threatens to suspend anyone for issuing marriage certificates, the phone call will be made by Brian Wilson to the US Marshals.

We have to wait and see.

Really Mac? This is a persons life you are playing with. I had you being more sensitive to other people struggles. :meow:

What if all the Christian soldiers in America decided that killing people and blowing up their stuff ran counter to what their faith teaches?

If you can't or won't do the job you were hired to do, quit so that someone more competent and/or willing can be employed.

I predict her staff continues issuing licenses, and a week from now this is old news.

I hope that you're right, but I fear the tenacious nature of her supporters holding on long after this horse is beaten to death. It won't be over until Kim Davis is replaced by someone willing to do the job.

I predict her staff continues issuing licenses, and a week from now this is old news.

I hope that you're right, but I fear the tenacious nature of her supporters holding on long after this horse is beaten to death. It won't be over until Kim Davis is replaced by someone willing to do the job.
If she pulls any shenanigans they should lock her up until her term is over.

Really Mac? This is a persons life you are playing with. I had you being more sensitive to other people struggles. :meow:

Really, Stooopid Stuff?

Davis plays with people lives.

You should try to be more sensitive to the struggles of innocent people who simply want what the rest of us take for granted.

If Davis breaks the law, its her choice to go to jail.

Shenanigans like refusing to do the work that The People are paying her to do? I agree.

She will be locked up and sent to a democrat re-education camp.

She should really quit, but who can afford to just quit their job in today's Obama economy? After all if she doesn't understand the weight of a SCOTUS edict she needs to study about Dred Scott. Maybe do some reading on the fugitive slave act.

I checked out the Rowan County site and they open at 8:00am Monday: Rowan County Kentucky Clerk

Any guesses on whether she'll be arrested, and if so, when?

I'll go with yes and 8:30am.
Any arrest will be an illegal incarceration for political purposes. The Left is determine to arrest anyone with religious conviction. Title VII be damned I guess when it comes to Christians.
:lol: What did you put in your coffee? Pray for Kim today and place her in God's hands.

It doesn't matter what her religious convictions are - that is completely her choice.

We, The People, are allowed certain expectations of the people We hire to enforce laws and manage the bureaucracy.

Would We hire a soldier who had issues with killing and employ her on the front line?

If a law changes and suddenly you have issues with what your government job is, you either suck it up and do your job anyway, ask for reassignment to a more palatable position, or quit.

We, The People do not have time for your bullshit.

Shenanigans like refusing to do the work that The People are paying her to do? I agree.

She is doing the work that the people who elected her want her to do. She would be reelected if the election was tomorrow.

really all that is up to the people who VOTED for her . Isn't that what we are told? you don't like them then you can vote them out.

She is doing the work that the people who elected her want her to do. She would be reelected if the election was tomorrow.

She's a small clerk in a big bureaucracy fighting a battle in a war that's over.

She needs to get over herself and her ego.

really all that is up to the people who VOTED for her . Isn't that what we are told? you don't like them then you can vote them out.

I seriously doubt that refusing to enforce marriage freedom laws when they inevitably changed was a highlighted part of her campaign profile.

I'm sure that they voted for the same thing I vote for - hope in a smooth running bureaucracy.

Forum List

Back