POLL: Democrats - Is Trump asking for Russian interference in this clip?

Is Trump asking for Russian interference in this clip?

• 3. I don't want to answer, I just want to complain about Mac

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
In the last couple of days, I've heard Democrats once again referring to this press conference moment as Trump asking the Russians to interfere with our elections and politics.

Here is what Trump says:

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens, that'll be next."

So do those Democrats honestly believe that he was trying to engage Russia, or do they just believe that he was mocking the American press?

I think he was mocking the press, and that those Democrats who are trying to make this clip into something else are just playing standard dishonest partisan politics.

Doesn't matter, people are gonna think what they think.

Personally I think it was an attempt to deflect, but as a deflection it leaves much to be desired.

Saw this in real time....Laughed my ass off....Of course he's being fatuous and trolling.

The fact that the leftbats believe that this is some sort of evidence of the God Emperor colluding with RUSSIA!, goes to show how utterly humorless they are, especially when the joke is on them.

Mocking.

I have always wondered about these e-mails. If I send you an e-mail, you and everyone you forwarded it to has a copy. Strange how they’ve never surfaced. Lol

Naw I don't think Donny was asking for the Russians to "interfere" in the election, I think it's just Trump and his usual clumsy brand of sarcasm.

... of course disingenuous, hyper-partisan lemmings are going to attempt to spin it into something it's not, after all, that's what they do best.:dunno:

"Russia, China, North Korea if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the Ukrainian phone calls I'm hiding. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens, that'll be next."

In the last couple of days, I've heard Democrats once again referring to this press conference moment as Trump asking the Russians to interfere with our elections and politics.

Here is what Trump says:

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens, that'll be next."

So do those Democrats honestly believe that he was trying to engage Russia, or do they just believe that he was mocking the American press?

I think he was mocking the press, and that those Democrats who are trying to make this clip into something else are just playing standard dishonest partisan politics.

Shut up.

Identity political loser

Here is what Trump says:

Shut up.

Identity political loser

Just out of curiosity...

What the fuck is a "Identity political loser" ?

Here is what Trump says:

Shut up.

Identity political loser

Just out of curiosity...

Mac

Who, claims he hates it and votes for the party that only uses identity politics.

He has a bunch of posts saved and never calls out the democrats for their nefarious rhetoric against Christians.

So....

Mac is an identity political loser

Here is what Trump says:

Shut up.

Identity political loser

Just out of curiosity...

Mac

Who, claims he hates it and votes for the party that only uses identity politics.

He has a bunch of posts saved and never calls out the democrats for their nefarious rhetoric against Christians.

So....

K, thanks for the clarification, but your response raises another interesting question...

How do you know what party Mac votes for?

As aside... I never "calls out the democrats for the nefarious rhetoric against Christians" either, I figure the Christians can take care of that themselves, so I guess I'm a "Identity political loser" too ... :(

"Life is good and then, all of a sudden, you find out by accident you're a member of this whole category of people that you didn't even know existed"

Since Trump is clearly asking for Russian interference in that clip, someone would have to be pathologically dishonest to say he wasn't.

Thus, all the Trump cultists will say he wasn't.

It's fascinating, this anti-truth reality that Trump cultists reside in. They can see Trump asking for interference, and then claim the exact opposite happened. Cult brainwashing is a powerful force.

Since Trump is clearly asking for Russian interference in that clip, someone would have to be pathologically dishonest to say he wasn't.

It's fascinating, this anti-truth reality that Trump cultists reside in. They can see Trump asking for interference, and then claim the exact opposite happened. Cult brainwashing is a powerful force.

Wow, that might be the most special post I've seen this month. You can't be serious. If I show you a picture of a dog, you'd probably say it was a Russian Cat. It was obviously a shot at the media. Learn to take a joke. You are CLEARLY a PATHOLOGICAL TDS victim.

Here is what Trump says:

Shut up.

Identity political loser

Just out of curiosity...

Mac

So....

K, thanks for the clarification, but your response raises another interesting question...

How do you know what party Mac votes for?

As aside... I never "calls out the democrats for the nefarious rhetoric against Christians" either, I figure the Christians can take care of that themselves, so I guess I'm a "Identity political loser" too ... :(

"Life is good and then, all of a sudden, you find out by accident you're a member of this whole category of people that you didn't even know existed"

You familiar with Mac at all? Besides, is anyone actually answering his obvious rhetorical question?

He still thinks there was collusion and his witch in a pants suit was cheated.

You didn't waste your time answering his pathetic survey did you?

We all know exactly how the pseudocon herd would have reacted if Hillary Clinton had called a press conference and said, "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the Trump tax returns that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens, that'll be next."

Wow, that might be the most special post I've seen this month. You can't be serious. If I show you a picture of a dog, you'd probably say it was a Russian Cat. It was obviously a shot at the media. Learn to take a joke. You are CLEARLY a PATHOLOGICAL TDS victim.

See, they can't even see that they're being mocked. They are that blinded.

We all know exactly how the pseudocon herd would have reacted if Hillary Clinton had called a press conference and said, "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the Trump tax returns that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens, that'll be next."

Sort of like 'hey vlad,.............wait til the election is over.......................kinda like that. Lol.

Forum List

Back