Poll about NY post cartoon

I think that...

• this cartoon is racist

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • this cartoon is not racist, and I think that because I'm a moron.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • this cartoon is not racist, and I say this because I'm a total liar.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • this cartoon is not racist

Votes: 14 87.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To eliminate the confusion--the author of this post originally posted the chimp cartoon that was shot by police & now has editied to show another cartoon that also has nothing to do with racisim.

So obviously, he/she really doesn't want to poll anymore on the chimp cartoon.
you dont think the one i quoted is racist?
:eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

I was addressing the Chimp cartoon, which one did you post?
i didnt post any, i quoted his OP

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/70409-poll-about-ny-post-cartoon.html#post1067865

and he has admitted he changed it

A. Why would it matter?
B. Nearly every single article on this story mentions that you dolt.

Then what was so funny about it? And why did you pull the picture of the Chimp being shot by the police & then installed something else? The only thing that comes to my mind, is that my answer regarding the chimp attack actually made sense to you, & now you agree that this cartoon (of the chimp being shot) was not at all racist. Therefore, you pulled the original cartoon & replaced it with something else.

What are suppose to "poll on now"?

This is so typical of the left wing nuts. Spider...your an asshole for trying to pull this one off. What the hell??? I guess this what they teach at LSU ...huh Spider???? What a whacko
yeah, he/she is a dishonest fuck

Then what was so funny about it? And why did you pull the picture of the Chimp being shot by the police & then installed something else? The only thing that comes to my mind, is that my answer regarding the chimp attack actually made sense to you, & now you agree that this cartoon (of the chimp being shot) was not at all racist. Therefore, you pulled the original cartoon & replaced it with something else.

What are suppose to "poll on now"?

This is so typical of the left wing nuts. Spider...your an asshole for trying to pull this one off. What the hell??? I guess this what they teach at LSU ...huh Spider???? What a whacko
yeah, he/she is a dishonest fuck[/QUOTE]

typical of most left wingers and no surprise I'd say..

Actually being a white American female--when I first viewed this cartoon, I was thinking about the Chimp that just chewed off the neighbor ladies hands & was trying to kill her.

Now that's just hilarious! People's hands getting chewed off, I can't stop laughing!

You took the word idiot to a new level. Well done

oliphant_rice.gif
hmm, no one quoted the OP, was it always this cartoon?
or did the OP pull a switch after he got some responses?

If the admins can edit my poll I can too.

Wrong. Which admin edited your poll since I am the only admin that regularly posts and I haven't touched it. Yet.

However, wouldn't you say posting a pic and asking if it's racist then changing the pic after some responses is more than just a wee bit disingenuous?

Thought so. NOW I'm editing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back